your home theater

BTW, I was suckered into a sale at newegg on some Polk Audio Monitor 60s. Should be here in a couple of days. Now I need a new center channel too. :(

BTW, I was suckered into a sale at newegg on some Polk Audio Monitor 60s. Should be here in a couple of days. Now I need a new center channel too. :(

sucks they dropped the t90e. it's the euro version of the monitor 60 but it has real wood veneer :\ they'll still sound great and for the price cannot be beaten :)
I recommend the cs10 center which is what I have as noted in the op. it has the same cones and tweeter so it's voice matched in that regard.

got all 5 polks from newegg. free shipping and no tax ftmfw

sucks they dropped the t90e. it's the euro version of the monitor 60 but it has real wood veneer :\ they'll still sound great and for the price cannot be beaten :)
I recommend the cs10 center which is what I have as noted in the op. it has the same cones and tweeter so it's voice matched in that regard.

got all 5 polks from newegg. free shipping and no tax ftmfw

I have the CS2 on my wishlist. :)

I have the CS2 on my wishlist. :)

I almost did that. newegg was out and so was crutchfield when I was looking to buy. it's an older model than the cs10/20. the cs2 has different cones than the monitor 60 so you will lose the voice match and that sucker is BIG so make sure you're ready to deal with placing that cabinet size in your center