you women who don't want your own kids...

My youngest brother is an IUD baby.

But keep in mind there are tons of pill babies too...

What about the umpteen other brands of pills? What about the shot? Or the shit they put in your arm for 5 years? Or getting Kyle snipped? With all due respect, if you want another one, he gets it reattached, if it doesn't work, God doesn't want you to have more. Have some faith. :p

What about the umpteen other brands of pills? What about the shot? Or the shit they put in your arm for 5 years? Or getting Kyle snipped? With all due respect, if you want another one, he gets it reattached, if it doesn't work, God doesn't want you to have more. Have some faith. :p

I'd bet a paycheck that the vast, overwhelming majority of pill babies are because girls are retarded and screwed up when taking it. Even after all the advances the pill still needs to be taken on a very strict schedule. Same exact time, every single day and never missing a pill is the only way to get the the results promised. Being an hour late or early in taking it drops the reliability significantly. Miss a single dose and reliability drops to virtually jack squat for quite a while.

Doesn't mean chicks will immediately get pregnant but if they screw up the schedule the quoted 99.9999999whateverthefuck reliability claim goes out the window.

Last edited:

that arm thing failed one of my girlfriends. :fly: if you don't want to get pregnant, don't have sex. i kid, but i'm serious. you should ALWAYS be ready to get pregnant if you're having sex. that's just the way it is.

watching the calendar if you're lucky enough to have a regular cycle is going the extra mile. avoid the week or double up on contraception.

I'd bet a paycheck that the vast, overwhelming majority of pill babies are because girls are retarded and screwed up when taking it. Even after all the advances the pill still needs to be taken on a very strict schedule. Same exact time, every single day and never missing a pill is the only way to get the the results promised. Being an hour late or early in taking it drops the reliability significantly. Miss a single dose and reliability drops to virtually jack squat for quite a while.

Doesn't mean chicks will immediately get pregnant but if they screw up the schedule the quoted 99.9999999whateverthefuck reliability claim goes out the window.

Every single contraception method has a quoted "perfect use" and "normal use" rate, and there's usually a decent-sized spread. With Condoms it's 98/82, with IUDs it's 97/78, and with the pill it's 99/78. With the calendar method alone it's 85/57.

With condoms, the most common problem is not putting the condom on early enough. The second most common problem is putting on a little ways backwards and then turning it over and using the same one (precum again). The third is using it the wrong way and just not noticing. The fourth is using something that is oil-based, silicon-based or alcohol-based ( :lol: ) in the girl, which eats away at the condom (use ONLY WATER BASED STUFF).

this means more ass sex for fly!

buttsecks.gif

Every single contraception method has a quoted "perfect use" and "normal use" rate, and there's usually a decent-sized spread. With Condoms it's 98/82, with IUDs it's 97/78, and with the pill it's 99/78. With the calendar method alone it's 85/57.

With condoms, the most common problem is not putting the condom on early enough. The second most common problem is putting on a little ways backwards and then turning it over and using the same one (precum again). The third is using it the wrong way and just not noticing. The fourth is using something that is oil-based, silicon-based or alcohol-based ( :lol: ) in the girl, which eats away at the condom (use ONLY WATER BASED STUFF).

Fact pwnage

I can, Knyte just doesn't like how it messes with my hormones and makes me moody so we are trying to come up with other ways.

Were you on the pill? I've had huge issues with side effects on birth control. I was convinced (and it took major convincing on the doctor's part) to use the Nuva Ring. Which is a ring that stays in the vag for 3 weeks solid and then you take it out for one week. Its actually really comfortable.

wow.

doesn't three kids, two of which are babies, absolutely KILL sex anyway? i'm confused.

i have two girlfriends on IUDs and they love them...but one didn't have it in far enough and it stabbed her husband and hurt her...so make sure it's in correctly.

i don't know that i can trust an umbrella to do the trick. i'm waiting for the results from my two girlfriends before i try such. i can't do much right now while i still have a leech anyway.

i don't trust anything 100%. you can always use the natural family planning IN ADDITION to birth control (just knowing when you ovulate.) i'm lucky some months because i can feel it happen. then spange just does that whole across-the-street thing that sarcasmo was talking about. :fly:

I was contemplating an IUD but my doc said that the wires that they have to leave hanging out of your uterus can poke the guy. That is just creepy.

If you read about the options for putting something in your arm the actual side effects are scary. Norplant is just creepy I remember my step-day (an OB/GYN) bringing home surgery videos to learn how to put them in and it looked nasty. Another option is a one implant in the arm but still there can be scars and it can move. You have to check it often to make sure that it doesn't move around.