you women who don't want your own kids...

You know what else sucks, finding out you are pregnant and already have a month old. While I love my baby, I certainly don't want to replay that experience again.

My maternal grandmother replayed that experience quite a bit.

She had 18 kids over a period of 19 years. The one gap was a stillborn set of twins.

My maternal grandmother replayed that experience quite a bit.

She had 18 kids over a period of 19 years. The one gap was a stillborn set of twins.

No thank you. 3 will probably be the final number for us, I'm just not quite ready to make the final decision and give Knyte the okay to get fixed though.

wow.

doesn't three kids, two of which are babies, absolutely KILL sex anyway? i'm confused.

i have two girlfriends on IUDs and they love them...but one didn't have it in far enough and it stabbed her husband and hurt her...so make sure it's in correctly.

i don't know that i can trust an umbrella to do the trick. i'm waiting for the results from my two girlfriends before i try such. i can't do much right now while i still have a leech anyway.

i don't trust anything 100%. you can always use the natural family planning IN ADDITION to birth control (just knowing when you ovulate.) i'm lucky some months because i can feel it happen. then spange just does that whole across-the-street thing that sarcasmo was talking about. :fly:

wow.

doesn't three kids, two of which are babies, absolutely KILL sex anyway? i'm confused.

i have two girlfriends on IUDs and they love them...but one didn't have it in far enough and it stabbed her husband and hurt her...so make sure it's in correctly.

i don't know that i can trust an umbrella to do the trick. i'm waiting for the results from my two girlfriends before i try such. i can't do much right now while i still have a leech anyway.

i don't trust anything 100%. you can always use the natural family planning IN ADDITION to birth control (just knowing when you ovulate.) i'm lucky some months because i can feel it happen. then spange just does that whole across-the-street thing that sarcasmo was talking about. :fly:

How long have they been on them? After my cycle returns I'm extremely regular so I should be able to pick the week Knyte can't touch me, but until then I don't know. I should only need something for up to 12-18 months, then we'll either get pregnant the last time or get Knyte fixed. I just really don't want another surprise.