You had the chance to.....

why_ask_why said:
no way...I'd rather kill myself than travel that much...traveling for work gets old quick

I guess it would also depend on where you get to travel to as well.

One of our guys routinely goes to Mexico, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, etc.

Coqui said:
I guess it would also depend on where you get to travel to as well.

One of our guys routinely goes to Mexico, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, etc.

Sounds better than my travel destinations for work.

Sierra Vista, Arizona, Tomah, Wisconsin and many other small cities that no one wants to visit or live in but the military decided were great spots for Army posts.

BadMojo said:
Sounds better than my travel destinations for work.

Sierra Vista, Arizona, Tomah, Wisconsin and many other small cities that no one wants to visit or live in but the military decided were great spots for Army posts.

Are you kidding? I loved living in Ft. Huachuca. Espescially with Tombstone and Tuscon so close.

No way. You have no life if you travel that much.

and btw, this relationship will also fail i4. Mostly due to karma for dicking out AGAIN. Remember that for the next girl.

Coqui said:
Are you kidding? I loved living in Ft. Huachuca. Espescially with Tombstone and Tuscon so close.

ARE YOU KIDDING? I hate FH. Tombstone is cool once. Bisbee is interesting. Nogales is awful. Tucson is great in the college part of town. By the airport sucks!

BadMojo said:
ARE YOU KIDDING? I hate FH. Tombstone is cool once. Bisbee is interesting. Nogales is awful. Tucson is great in the college part of town. By the airport sucks!

Let me re-iterate by saying I loved that area. Ft. Huachuca was nice to live in, but I just loved that region in general.

Drool-Boy said:
Ya no kidding.
Id get quite distressed having to poop in a different commode every day.

You could have fun with that. "Where in the world is Drool pooping today?"
People could place bets.

Coqui said:
Let me re-iterate by saying I loved that area. Ft. Huachuca was nice to live in, but I just loved that region in general.

I think that is my biggest problem. I love living in a tropical climate and to visit the desert is hell on me.

fly said:
No way. You have no life if you travel that much.

and btw, this relationship will also fail i4. Mostly due to karma for dicking out AGAIN. Remember that for the next girl.
dont hate me sweetheart...

:heart:

ChikkenNoodul said:
Probably not, I like my gym routine - I feel great and travelling 100% would totally mess with that.

Not to mention Mrs. Chikken would relieve me of the other testicle :fly:
i still have your other one in a jar above my desk..

i look at it regularly while fapping :drool:

I don't really have friends or family, so I'd take the money and just read books and post on the internet after work. Sounds like a good job, go for it.