You had the chance to.....

inline4 said:
conversation and asked if i was thinking about going.. Ruined the entire night. I dont think i should have to have serious discussions with someone i've known for a month about a fantastic career move that is now possible...

WTF

i think you have your answer. :)

Thorn Bird said:
i think you have your answer. :)
well, she makes a valid point, she doesnt want to be in a relationship with someone she is able to see 8 times a month. BLAH BLAH BLAH it could be great BLAH BLAH BLAH we get along really well, we click and whatnot

i agree.. but shit, give up an opportunity for something i have no control over?? Its not a sure thing, hell the job isnt a sure thing.. And if she did wnat to be with me she would support me through it yes..

i think she's being extremely selfish.. bad trait

frustrating as all hell, aparently having another conversation with her tonight about it..

and i haven't even been offered a damn position yet..

inline4 said:
right then..

a phone call came at the most in opportune time last night. Having dinner with the g/f. She picked up on the conversation and asked if i was thinking about going.. Ruined the entire night. I dont think i should have to have serious discussions with someone i've known for a month about a fantastic career move that is now possible...

WTF

wtf are you just saying that?

inline4 said:
well, she makes a valid point, she doesnt want to be in a relationship with someone she is able to see 8 times a month. BLAH BLAH BLAH it could be great BLAH BLAH BLAH we get along really well, we click and whatnot

i agree.. but shit, give up an opportunity for something i have no control over?? Its not a sure thing, hell the job isnt a sure thing.. And if she did wnat to be with me she would support me through it yes..

i think she's being extremely selfish.. bad trait

frustrating as all hell, aparently having another conversation with her tonight about it..

and i haven't even been offered a damn position yet..

She's not being selfish, she's looking out for herself. Smart girl. What would you do in her position? Cry while supporting your bf in his career move while rubbing your huge vagina?

Thorn Bird said:
uh oh. april's still pissed and inline just dug himself a hole.
i might need some popcorn for this.
how did i dig myself a hole.. .WTF

I didnt dig myself a fucking hole..

Ape is pissed because i didnt show on saturday.. WOOPTIFUCKINGDOO

i woke up late, she wasn't feeling well i decided to stick around for that reason and that it was her birthday on sunday.

There is no telling what time i would have returned if i went to tampa, i know how that crew rolls..

April23 said:
She's not being selfish, she's looking out for herself. Smart girl. What would you do in her position? Cry while supporting your bf in his career move while rubbing your huge vagina?

Agleast try it .. hell if i thought it was worth a damn, and i do, i'd be supportive, if it worked it worked.. if not it didnt..

but shit i wouldnt force the decisions, shes setting herself up for failure. Its not like we've been together for years shit. We're still in that new relationship everything is fantastic stage.

i can't base a life changing decision on that, its the equivelant of marrying her. I dont even barely know her.

April23 said:
She's not being selfish, she's looking out for herself. Smart girl. What would you do in her position?
i agree with this. she's going for what she wants to make her happy. you'd be upset if she didn't care if you were leaving. it's a compliment.
that still doesn't give her the right to be PISSED OFF if you choose to go, but she has a right to voice her opinion about what she wants.

you know a choice like this can't be easy. you should always follow your heart/instinct, though, and i think you want to do this.

inline4 said:
how did i dig myself a hole.. .WTF

I didnt dig myself a fucking hole..

Ape is pissed because i didnt show on saturday.. WOOPTIFUCKINGDOO

i woke up late, she wasn't feeling well i decided to stick around for that reason and that it was her birthday on sunday.

There is no telling what time i would have returned if i went to tampa, i know how that crew rolls..

I just think you're a turd for skipping out on us multiple times. ESPECIALLY BECAUSE it was for girls you have a middle school crush on and hardly know. Gosh grow up and realize life isn't always about a girl you just fell in love with after two days of knowing her. You can't love someone after 48 hours, it just isn't feasible. Love at first sight is a load of crap, get out of your sappy romance novel wanna be life and come join us for a beer.

you fgt.

Thorn Bird said:
i agree with this. she's going for what she wants to make her happy. you'd be upset if she didn't care if you were leaving. it's a compliment.
that still doesn't give her the right to be PISSED OFF if you choose to go, but she has a right to voice her opinion about what she wants.

you know a choice like this can't be easy. you should always follow your heart/instinct, though, and i think you want to do this.

Exactly ... smart people just follow their instinct. Not the poon you have lying around.

April23 said:
I just think you're a turd for skipping out on us multiple times. ESPECIALLY BECAUSE it was for girls you have a middle school crush on and hardly know. Gosh grow up and realize life isn't always about a girl you just fell in love with after two days of knowing her. You can't love someone after 48 hours, it just isn't feasible. Love at first sight is a load of crap, get out of your sappy romance novel wanna be life and come join us for a beer.

you fgt.
this coming from the girl who met some random intarweb guy on a damn cruise and is now living with him..

don't give me shit.. this is a hard situation in the first place...

Yes she is a smart girl, yes she's watching out for herself, but i can honestly say if it was something i wanted to pursue i'd support that persons decision and be here when they get back every god damn weekend. I would ENJOY the time i got with that person without regreat. Its like finding out someone is dying. THey have a month or two to live and you decide, well shit i'm not going to put the effort in to get to know you NOW!!! It'd be a waist of time..

BULLSHIT..

inline, don't get pissed.
april was disappointed that you didn't show. that means she was expecting you. that means she was looking forward to spending time with you. compliment.

your girlfriend is enjoying getting to know you. she doesn't want you to go. compliment.

you have valid reasons for each, but don't get upset because people enjoy being around you. that's one of the greatest compliments in life.

Thorn Bird said:
april was disappointed that you didn't show. that means she was expecting you. that means she was looking forward to spending time with you. compliment.

your girlfriend is enjoying getting to know you. she doesn't want you to go. compliment.

you have valid reasons for each, but don't get upset because people enjoy being around you. that's one of the greatest compliments in life.
it would just be easier if it wasn't an issue. It wont' be an issue for a few months MINIMUM.. if i even get offered a job. Why waiste time you could spend with someone you care about because of it. Its not like i'm dying or going away for years, whats so wrong with trying it out..

professionaly its the best thing that could happen to me. This short relationship is killing me emotionaly and i'm not even vested that much...

sorry i didnt mean to get mad or upset.. i'm just cranky .. stayed up till 2am talking about this..

so you have your answer. DO IT. nothing's easy. the more complicated, the more valuable a lesson.

i say you need to take the job. you want it, and you're looking for an easy way to accept it. i have a feeling you'd regret not accepting, and if you decline the job to stay with this girl, you'd resent her at some point for that.

take the job.

inline4 said:
this coming from the girl who met some random intarweb guy on a damn cruise and is now living with him..

don't give me shit.. this is a hard situation in the first place...

Yes she is a smart girl, yes she's watching out for herself, but i can honestly say if it was something i wanted to pursue i'd support that persons decision and be here when they get back every god damn weekend. I would ENJOY the time i got with that person without regreat. Its like finding out someone is dying. THey have a month or two to live and you decide, well shit i'm not going to put the effort in to get to know you NOW!!! It'd be a waist of time..

BULLSHIT..

I am living with the random guy I met on the internet because there is a difference between you and I and that is I don't fall for the first peice of meat laying around. It's been what a MONTH that you have known this girl, and you call that a hard situation? Sorry maybe I don't understand middle school relationships anymore.

She's a smart girl because she isn't going to stay with you if you leave. She can't support you because honestly she doesn't trust you and damn it that is a smart girl. You do NOT trust someone knowing them only a month, that gets you skinned and raped alive. Haven't you learned anything from prior relationships?

Thorn Bird said:
so you have your answer. DO IT. nothing's easy. the more complicated, the more valuable a lesson.

i say you need to take the job. you want it, and you're looking for an easy way to accept it. i have a feeling you'd regret not accepting, and if you decline the job to stay with this girl, you'd resent her at some point for that.

take the job.
and whos to say i wouldnt regret not giving this relationship a shot..

blah.. i do want to accept it..

Thorn Bird said:

Exactly :heart: Smart girl. :p