You had the chance to.....

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
change careers. This new career would entaiil 80-100 percent travel mon-friday and being home on the weekends.

Your pay would double, triple and possibly quadruple.

full benefits, everything paid for ..

would you take it?

so what if your home life is fine. You have friends you go out alot..

socially everything is great, but this career possibility is amazing..

still?? Would you do it? Give up pretty much everything you know about your lifestyle, seeing family friends all the time to seeing them only one weekends??

zengirl said:
YOU haven't seen what they do to my apartment when I'm gone
I haven't peed on the carpet in at LEAST a week. :mad:

inline4 said:
change careers. This new career would entaiil 80-100 percent travel mon-friday and being home on the weekends.

Your pay would double, triple and possibly quadruple.

full benefits, everything paid for ..

would you take it?
Depends on the job but if it's something I enjoy doing, sure. I like to travel, I enjoy seeing new places. This only applies to my current lifestyle, though. I wouldn't do this if I was supporting a family...and I couldn't do it with my current class schedule.

Thorn Bird said:
if i were single? absolutely. married? nope.

Agree on the single part.

Married - Yes if the spouse could come along and there were no school aged children.

FlyNavy said:
I haven't peed on the carpet in at LEAST a week. :mad:
There was a pile 1/2 the size of Leesie left in front of the Aibo this morning.

Theres no way LuLu could do that and still walk

:mad:

inline4 said:

still?? Would you do it? Give up pretty much everything you know about your lifestyle, seeing family friends all the time to seeing them only one weekends??

It makes you appreciate the time with them even more.

inline4 said:

the big question is...when you are looking back on this opportunity, which will you regret not doing more? for me, i'd regret at least not trying it. friends will be around...opportunities won't. if you don't like the job, quit. at least you gave it a shot.

well the idea is here and managemetn for that dept has already called me and its looking really good that i could transition to this position shortly..

now the issue of the new g/f sort of comes into play. Possibility is there, and i already brought up the idea of me traveling mon-fri and we both sort of agree that we wouldnt' want to date someone who was only around on the weekends.

But i've also thought, well i'm not going to give up a potential great career move for someone i dont fully know and as far as i can tell i'm not in love with...

but i think the possibilities of her being a great candidate are there..

zengirl said:
There was a pile 1/2 the size of Leesie left in front of the Aibo this morning.

Theres no way LuLu could do that and still walk

:mad:
oh that :o that was a present! I did my best to make it look like a pretty bow

inline4 said:
But i've also thought, well i'm not going to give up a potential great career move for someone i dont fully know and as far as i can tell i'm not in love with...

but i think the possibilities of her being a great candidate are there..

you said it already.

if she's such a great candidate, she won't hold you back from trying out a good opportunity. she'll be patient.

It would depend if it was something I'd enjoy doing. It would be pretty hard to leave the wife at home all the time.