Yay I'm on Vacation for 2 weeks!!!

We have decided to turn this thread into a picture extravaganza! Here is Day 1 (yesterday). Last night we went out to dinner, then walked around the big rose gardens in Portland, then to the nickel arcade, and finally had chocolate fondue back at my house.

A rose (duh!)
DSCF7608.jpg

A couple rows of roses
DSCF7611.jpg

Peek at a peak
DSCF7616.jpg

This moron offered to take our picture, then somehow screwed it up, even though it's in auto mode :tard:
DSCF7618.jpg

One of the prizes we won at the nickel arcade. It's hammer time!
DSCF7623.jpg

And this, boys and girls, is why we don't sneak into abandoned nuclear power plants
DSCF7626.jpg

It's a toy soldier, but the picture didn't quite turn out
DSCF7631.jpg

Fuxx tried to get this out of the grabbing machine thingy like a dozen times, and I grabbed it first try (then it fell when the machine jerked, and I got it out the second time)
DSCF7634.jpg

She thinks it's a clown nose :fly:
DSCF7635.jpg

:drool:
DSCF7637.jpg

I don't remember Fuxx looking so 1980s. Like she just gone done shooting a few episodes of Fame. :fly:

She sure is good looking though. :drool:

b_sinning said:
It was a quick courtship. They went on a date, he slipped her some Funky Cold Medina, and they're now getting married.
But they had a psuedo-intarweb courtship did they not?

I mean, aside from the fact they don't live near each other so I don't understand how that date took place, I'm sure there was plenty of back-and-forth on [M] and IM...

Good thing I didn't pull a FB marry my ex-fiancee...psycho++ :eek:

qlat said:
But they had a psuedo-intarweb courtship did they not?

I mean, aside from the fact they don't live near each other so I don't understand how that date took place, I'm sure there was plenty of back-and-forth on [M] and IM...

Good thing I didn't pull a FB marry my ex-fiancee...psycho++ :eek:
Don't think I've seen you around here before.....

We did only live 5 hrs apart when I was going to school, and we are only apart right now because I am waiting for my immigration stuff to go through. But yes there is certainly lots of IM, phone and snail mail conversations that take place

Arátoeldar said:
P.S. You need to have FB educate you on what real beer is :drool: among other things. :fly:
BigDov and I were talking about that yesterday actually. I'm gonna get FB to take me to a few brew pubs so I can get a sampler and try a little bit of everything

Pictures - Day 2!

Fuxx looking hot as always :drool:
DSCF7644.jpg

Cajun tater tots, they were awesome
DSCF7649.jpg

Totzilla! RAWR!!
DSCF7650.jpg

Hey, we happened to run into BigDov
DSCF7653.jpg

BigDov kept his distance, I think he was scared of me :fly:
DSCF7654.jpg

Now at the Harry Potter release party
DSCF7657.jpg

Oh, I'm there too
DSCF7659.jpg

Little girl dressed as Winky for the costume contest (she rightfully won)
DSCF7660.jpg

One of the many "I'm Harry Potter!" entries :rolleyes:
DSCF7661.jpg

Dunno who she was
DSCF7662.jpg

James Potter, in-character and real-life father of the Harry above
DSCF7663.jpg

The whole group
DSCF7666.jpg

COol. We missed out on the Harry Potter release parties that were going on here :( We did go see Charlie and the Shocolate Factory though and it was pretty good.

BTW - Fuxx = :drool:

Fat Burger said:
I'm at work, she's hanging out with my family. We'll probaby go to the beach on Thursday.

Sweet, should still be nice there :)

And for the record, I'm not scared of you, I just wanted to sit next to your bride-to-be instead of you........ :drool: