Yay I'm on Vacation for 2 weeks!!!

Fat Burger said:
Well considering we've always been at least 300 miles apart... :p
That makes abstinence MUCH more manageable... :lol: Ryan moved in with me after the first date.

fly said:
He just came home with you and never left?
Pretty much, after 3 months of that, I decided he should probably pay rent

edit: we haven't spent a single night apart since mid-December

*Fuxx Burger* said:
:lol: Yeah, every morning we'd tell each other that was the day he was going home, and then by that night, I'd cry if he wasn't coming over

I was a real baby :eek:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Oh good, FB and I are not the only ones :p From first date to wedding it will be 1 year a month and a couple a weeks
My mom got married on the 1 year anniversary of their first date!

KNYTE said:
My vacation recommendation: Watch a lot of Firefly, play a lot of BF2.
Considering I have no idea what either of those are (unless you are talking about the type of car) I'll just continue with watching episodes of the OC

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Considering I have no idea what either of those are (unless you are talking about the type of car) I'll just continue with watching episodes of the OC

The OC?? Over a good sci-fi show like Firefly? For shame..... :(

Doesn't Portland have lots of great microbreweries? Hit a few while Fat is at work.

How far until the date did it take fuxx to realize fat wasn't wearing any pants?

b_sinning said:
It was a quick courtship. They went on a date, he slipped her some Funky Cold Medina, and they're now getting married.
Pretty much.

Haven't been to a microbrewery yet. Unfortunatly I dont really like beer :eek: We've gone other times, just not this trip. But we are going out to lunch with BigDov today :drool:

Man you people move fast. I plan to date my next girlfriend for at least 37 years in order to really uncover anything that be mentally wrong with her.