Pics Yanks Go Home!

they tried to trick me into obeying the monarchy by giving me a coronation invitation and some of their old money

N5dqwc7.jpg

Ntt7azA.jpg

b9fkknI.jpg

this is 1/960th of a british pound which makes it about seven dollars, I think

hpndug1h.jpg

and a car but I'm pretty sure I won't fit

Xg4OPGGh.jpg

nemo knows me so well

c44uh2uh.jpg

when I refused to stand for the queen nemo gave me this and told me it's supposed to be worn as a shawl while I'm in scotland. isn't she nice?

ACCY9hrh.jpg

I dozed under nemo's ever watchful gaze. quite creepy

NlH3cJ2h.jpg

of course

r6WyZdr.jpg

Gr8g564h.jpg

PUPPY

nw1QICS.jpg

0x3HK9t.jpg

you should have seen how gracefully I fell over that fence

ap541IN.jpg

F1Trf9Zh.jpg

signed up for a membership card at a sports equipment store. it lets you chose from a variety of sports related pictures for the card, as I was browsing through the selection DJB mentions "you'd think they'd have beach volleyball, wouldn't you?"

that's exactly what I was looking for

EIGEvq0.jpg

HEY LOOK ONLY AMERICA HAS TRAFFIC LOL

VSqVCVWh.jpg

New Asshole

SJgBNMH.jpg

completely unrelated to everything else but the first hotel I stayed at had the strangest shower door. it went halfway across and stopped, no curtain for the rest of it. water just splashed all over the door and floor.

but it was still a thousand times better than a shower in afghanistan. this has been a great vacation so far, it was nice to spend christmas with friends even with having to re-introduce myself to DJB every few hours. I think the dementia has gotten worse but it's hard to tell

Last edited:
A pretty feeble attempt at cricket and the most futile 30 minutes of my life trying to explain it.

7iak.jpg

As we seem to have a mini-invasion of Americans I thought it would be good to collect all the news and pics of their sojourn in the UK in one place. Hopefully this will shame them into going home and leaving us alone.

Firstly pics of how Semper insisted his room was decorated. I'm not used to my house guests having riders but he was really clear that he wouldn't stay otherwise.

ycbj.jpg

He also insisted on having some dried rations in case he got hungry, Mark Spitz speedos, a Christmas tie and various banknotes as he wasn't sure what he'd need here.

gu68.jpg

Holy shit, did you really decorate his room this way? Lolololol

the flag was the first requirement, I told him if it wasn't there I'd build a mcdonalds on his estate

Re the shower curtain, that's standard in the UK, you obvioulsly just showered wrong if you got water everywhere. :fly:

Got some good pics from your phone there :cool:

as soon as the train pulled in to New Asshole I knew I had to get that shot :D

Last edited:
A pretty feeble attempt at cricket and the most futile 30 minutes of my life trying to explain it.

7iak.jpg

Now that I'm in Aus, I am surrounded/suffocated by cricket! If not playing it, watching it being played by pros on TV, or Liam, kids, cousins, etc... I've found that learning while just watching it being played works best. It's seriously the most ridiculously confusing sport! OK, maybe not THE most, but yea.

Last edited:
Something to do with comparative tardises by comparitive tards.

a1b3.jpg

Holy fuck why is the lighting so bad in Englaaaaaaand !!!!!
Grrrr

Oh, yes, I forgot to mention what NME and I had planned for a Christmas present for semper but we couldn't pull it off. We intended to borrow a puppy and give it to him then report him to April when he abandoned it instead of spending thousands taking it back to Afghanistan. We could have called him Liam2 then.

:lol:

@SemperFly Stop whatever you have planned for this evening. Part 2 of the Morecambe and Wise retrospective is on at 8 on BBC2 then 8 out of 10 cats is on at 9 on Channel 4. I have no idea what happened to 1, 3, 5, 6 or 7.

Last edited by a moderator:
@SemperFly Stop whatever you have planned for this evening. Part 2 of the Morecambe and Wise retrospective is on at 8 on BBC2 then 8 out of 10 cats is on at 9 on Channel 4. I have no idea what happened to 1, 3, 5, 6 or 7.

We are totally watching 8 out of 10 cats! :lol:

I made it to Stonehenge and Avebury today . The stones read "that DJB bloke needs to give back that other rock he took back in 1025 BC"

Last edited by a moderator: