Pics Yanks Go Home!

Yeah sorry - just not my thing. I've tried, seriously I've tried but I don't get it at all. I do have fond memories of playing the theme song in band though :fly:

Maybe you just don't get it:

See, he's a spaceman who travels through time, and he has a magic pen knife, and his name is one-third of an Abbott and Costello bit. It's self-evident, really.

Oh, and he collects and discards human beings willy-nilly. He's kind of a dick that way.

Maybe you just don't get it:

See, he's a spaceman who travels through time, and he has a magic pen knife, and his name is one-third of an Abbott and Costello bit. It's self-evident, really.

Oh, and he collects and discards human beings willy-nilly. He's kind of a dick that way.

He.... he doesn't discard them!!! IF YOU LOVE SOMETHING LET IT GO.

GAWD. I"M GOING TO MY ROOM. GOOD DAY.

I might get into Dr Who if it wasn't over every single social media site that I've visited.

I know major plot points of the series and I've never seen it. I can't be forced to care when I know what's going to happen.

I'm not going home, I'm just invading scotland instead

a8fHhUF.gif

I for one have never watched an episode of Dr. Who

I notice Mike has neglected to mention how much he thoroughly enjoyed standing to watch our Liz's speech on Christmas day.

I only stood at the very end in order to walk into the living room and catch a glimpse.

she's a lovely old lady but the only queen I'll stand for is latifah

Late to the party again I see.

fashionably