Thread Would you be ready for the worst case sceniaro?

:waw: who the fuck is this guy?

Go play rambo, no matter how much you prepare, you're only going to live in a shit ass world forever after. Not something I would want to go through a shit ton of hardship for.
Yes, avoiding stupid situations = playing rambo. *golf clap*

edit: ...

Last edited:
:waw: who the fuck is this guy?

Go play rambo, no matter how much you prepare, you're only going to live in a shit ass world forever after. Not something I would want to go through a shit ton of hardship for.

Then please do us all a favor and remove yourself from the equation at the first sign of trouble.

Don't worry, I'll take good care of your wife :hi2u:

Then please do us all a favor and remove yourself from the equation at the first sign of trouble.

Don't worry, I'll take good care of your wife :hi2u:

How creepy.

Honestly this is nothing more than grown men fantasy playing. Kind of like the D&D guys.

I think somewhere along the way we lost sight of the topic of the thread as stated by the OP. Being prepared for a natural disaster isn't the same as being prepared for a meteor striking the earth and ending life as we know it, but both are interesting to talk about.

Either way, my plan involves a rucksack with everything I need to feed myself, my mountain bike and a 400 mile cycle followed by a boat to Islay. If I'm going to live like a spartan, I'm doing it from a fortified distillery. If a metoer has struck, wiping out all other life, I'll spend my time trying to convert some of the less mature whisky back to grain so I can eat.

I like that Liam pretty much says if his town floods and he's with out a PC for 2 weeks he's going to off himself.

/trolling

Can Nawlins take its crime rate back now? Dallas and Houston residents are sick of it. It's been several years for Christ's sake. Go home.