Thread Would you be ready for the worst case sceniaro?

50gallon gas buddy?

i'd have to find ethanol free gas if i want to have any chance of storing it for any length of time without it going bad. i could probably get it from any marina though...

50gallon gas buddy?

i'd have to find ethanol free gas if i want to have any chance of storing it for any length of time without it going bad. i could probably get it from any marina though...
Youd be better off with JP-8 or Diesel.

i've got 2 weeks of mre's at the lake, 2 weeks worth here, along with plenty of bottled water, filter, a bug out bag, ammo at each place, guns ready to go, and multiple routes to get from here to there.

thing that's gonna fuck me is being low on gas when shit hits the fan. :(

also have a route and a place to stay to the west and another to the north.
get something besides MREs

they fucking suck :p

2010-03-09-Strip_19_MrE_Mystery_2_web.jpg

I have like a box of Menu 14 and Menu 21. The vegetarian ones are the only palatable ones.

The entire point of preparation is to be... prepared. For example: not ending up in the middle of nowhere without any supplies.

:waw: who the fuck is this guy?

Go play rambo, no matter how much you prepare, you're only going to live in a shit ass world forever after. Not something I would want to go through a shit ton of hardship for.

i've got 2 weeks of mre's at the lake, 2 weeks worth here, along with plenty of bottled water, filter, a bug out bag, ammo at each place, guns ready to go, and multiple routes to get from here to there.

thing that's gonna fuck me is being low on gas when shit hits the fan. :(

also have a route and a place to stay to the west and another to the north.

This shit just cracks me up.

Go play rambo, no matter how much you prepare, you're only going to live in a shit ass world forever after. Not something I would want to go through a shit ton of hardship for.

He's a long time member that left for a while. He's best known for his relationship with NME. :fly:

:runsaway:

Not everyone is ready to just roll over and die because we don't have cable and AC anymore.

People got along just fine even 150 years ago in similar conditions.