Would you attend a Straight Pride parade?

Some songs should never be tampered with, and that is definitely one of them.

speaking of tampering, i was watching something the other day about a music scorer (??) who is editing old movies and putting "current" music in to replace the original score. something about making the younger generation want to watch "The King and I" for example.

I'm all for a parade. I can't imagine why you people are so against them. I think they are fun. I just don't see the point of any kind of pride parade. What I do in the bedroom doesn't need to be advertised in public. Also, I spend a fair amount of time preaching equality. This kind of separatist behavior is not what I would ever support.

I'm all for a parade. I can't imagine why you people are so against them. I think they are fun. I just don't see the point of any kind of pride parade. What I do in the bedroom doesn't need to be advertised in public. Also, I spend a fair amount of time preaching equality. This kind of separatist behavior is not what I would ever support.

I love when you post, you're so right.

Also, around here... having a straight pride parade would probably come up as bigotry and ant-gay or something. You're only allowed to be proud if you're different. :(

speaking of tampering, i was watching something the other day about a music scorer (??) who is editing old movies and putting "current" music in to replace the original score. something about making the younger generation want to watch "The King and I" for example.

who the fuck would do something that damn dumb?

:mad:

I love The King and I but if the younger generation wants something newer, they made the remake Anna and the King with Jodie Foster and Chow Young Fat or whatever his name is.

I think the "I see dead people" kid is in it too.

I really like that movie.

I wouldn't, because I know that the odds of finding some hot bi chick to "split" with Kiwi at one of those things are that much lower.

i agreed with the comment.. in an odd fashion. you hardly ever see any group pride type thing that focuses on equality.

Which is why the Human Rights Campaign, whose mission statement "The Human Rights Campaign is America’s largest civil rights organization working to achieve gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender equality. By inspiring and engaging all Americans, HRC strives to end discrimination against GLBT citizens and realize a nation that achieves fundamental fairness and equality for all" is a major supporter and fundraiser for gay pride parades globally?

:confused:

Equality is only something that people SAY they want.

No one wants everyone to earn the same as them. To drive the same car as them. To live in the same kind of house as them. To eat the same kinds of food. To practice the same religion. To wear the same clothes. Equality is at the root of Communism and we all know how well that works out.

People always have preferred to segregate into groups. Children do it without even realizing it. Its ingrained in us and isn't a bad thing. You want equality here? Find us an alien species that we can enslave. Someone who we can be better than...

I don't have a problem with parades per se, but I can't stand clowns, so I wouldn't go on the off chance there would be some there.

Equality is only something that people SAY they want.

No one wants everyone to earn the same as them. To drive the same car as them. To live in the same kind of house as them. To eat the same kinds of food. To practice the same religion. To wear the same clothes. Equality is at the root of Communism and we all know how well that works out.

People always have preferred to segregate into groups. Children do it without even realizing it. Its ingrained in us and isn't a bad thing. You want equality here? Find us an alien species that we can enslave. Someone who we can be better than...

Equal rights, but not forced equality.

But some people DO want forced equality, one only needs to visit Cambridge to see some of those mental tornados at work.