Windows 8 is out (Anyone wanna do a Technet group buy? -fly)

It's a scam. It doesn't work!!!!!

I downloaded the Windows 8 and it's not made a jot of difference. My PC still looks exactly the same but with a couple of GB less space.

Hey Fly, not in need of it yet, but let me know when you have exchange 2010 ent downloaded. Take your time, I know your current bandwidth is getting hammered.

Hey Fly, not in need of it yet, but let me know when you have exchange 2010 ent downloaded. Take your time, I know your current bandwidth is getting hammered.

Yeah, I need to get Exchange, Sharepoint, Server 2012, MDOP, and Virtual PC on the list. I'd say after Friday, I'll pull all the current stuff down and put up the new stuff. So everyone make sure you've got everything you need from what I've sent so far.

And of course, if anyone needs anything else reposted later, don't hesitate to ask. :heart:

Yeah, I need to get Exchange, Sharepoint, Server 2012, MDOP, and Virtual PC on the list. I'd say after Friday, I'll pull all the current stuff down and put up the new stuff. So everyone make sure you've got everything you need from what I've sent so far.

And of course, if anyone needs anything else reposted later, don't hesitate to ask. :heart:

Turns out with Hyper V now released, don't worry about virtual PC.

I still need to dl SQL server, so I'll do that tonight. I have the windows 7x64 and svr2k8ent downloaded already.

:heart: YGPM

And Semper, I'll get those DVDs burned this week for you, including 2012.

xCZTj.gif

BTW, for those who didn't get in on our Technet buy, MS has updated their Website Spark program. It's free and includes:

• Windows Server 2012 Standard (5x keys)
• SQL Server 2012 Web Edition (Static activation key)
• Visual Studio Professional 2012 (Static activation key)
• Expression Studio 4 Premium (1x Key)
• Expression Studio 4 Web Professional (1x Key)

http://www.microsoft.com/web/websitespark/