Wii: How Does...

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Marklar
₥60,587
...the online gaming thing work?

Can two people in different countries play against each other in the same game?

My online lover and I want to know.

Post your Mii's! I want to add buddies!

Last edited:
Wii codes work just like the DS ones do. You can e-mail friends, send miis, and play games with friends by their Wii codes.

Wii is nice that it has wireless built in.

Wii codes work just like the DS ones do. You can e-mail friends, send miis, and play games with friends by their Wii codes.

Wii is nice that it has wireless built in.
Wireless as in play with people around you or play online like you would a computer game?

wireless as in do you have a wireless network at home?

i do. my wii friend code is in my profile.

That game is friggin hard

"The biggest name in golf returns from hiding for another season of virtual chipping, putting, driving, crashing, cheating, lying and hiding in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10. Gamers can hit the links on a variety of real-world holes, including the newly added Beth Page Black, Hazel Tine, Torrey Pines, Rachel Uchitel, Jaime Grubbs, Kalika Moquin, Mindy Lawton, Cori Rist, Jamie Jungers, Holly Sampson, Joslyn James, and hidden ones yet to be named. Only for the Wii-Wii"

Step 1
Take your WII out of the box and connect it to the internet. This needs to be through a broadband connection such as DSL or Cable.

Step 2
Find a game for online play from the menu that appears.

Some of those that are possible for now (more to be added in the near future) are:

Mario Strikers Charged Football
Endless Ocean
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock
NBA Live 08
FIFA 08
Madden NFL 08
Pokemon Battle Revolution

Step 3
Follow the WII instructions for swapping friend codes if you prefer to play with only those you know. Otherwise, you may choose to connect with random WII users.

I no, rite? I've made a couple hole in ones and a zillion eagles in the game. irl I've made maybe 6 eagles and zero hole in ones. funny enough, my grandmother has about 3-4 hole in ones irl.

a lot of people stopped playing the online tournaments because winners were shooting rounds of 25-30 under par. WTF