Wii: How Does...

Game Slot:
330urms.jpg

MicroSD: Amazon.com: Transcend 8 GB Class 6 microSDHC Flash Memory Card TS8GUSDHC6: Electronics@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41HdMwW4RUL.@@AMEPARAM@@41HdMwW4RUL (Probably much bigger than you actually need.)

Torrents or newsgroups: You can use either; newsgroups are our favorite choice. We use www.easynews.com

I'm coming very close to taking the plunge and finally buying a console gaming rig. Unsure which to get but most likely going PS3.

I'm coming very close to taking the plunge and finally buying a console gaming rig. Unsure which to get but most likely going PS3.

A PS3 is a complete waste of money. I have all 3 and that one by far is the worst. At this point you are better off waiting for the next round of new consoles to come out which is rumored in 2010.

A PS3 is a complete waste of money. I have all 3 and that one by far is the worst. At this point you are better off waiting for the next round of new consoles to come out which is rumored in 2010.
The blue-ray option is nice, but I do not know of anything else spectacular about the PS3.

Yeah, it's about time for new consoles to be coming out soon.

I want a xbox. I have a ps2 and a wii. My wife is going to bitch like hell about me getting another system and further corrupting my son. But I don't care.

WiiFit told me that I should set fitness goals for myself, and recommended I try and bring my BMI down to 22 from 22.06.

So now I have two weeks to lose half a pound. ~_^

Does the 360 do WiFi connections to your home internet?

A little google shows me I have to buy something extra for that? Really? PS3 has it built in.

Last edited: