Wii: How Does...

Does the 360 do WiFi connections to your home internet?

A little google shows me I have to buy something extra for that? Really? PS3 has it built in.

You do realize connecting wirelessly to play video games is one of the worst things you could do right?

If I had the option to connect wired vs wireless, I'd go wired every time.

The Mrs. got a 360 for her birthday, seems pretty nice so far. I have to run 50ft or so of new Cat 5e cable today to get it online, but that should be a nice break while on a call.

Or just watch slickdeals for a cheap DD-WRT capable router, assuming you already have wireless in the house...

i'm all confused cuz it's using kilograms and centimeters. i don't know haw tall i am in centimeters, fuck.

You do realize connecting wirelessly to play video games is one of the worst things you could do right?

If I had the option to connect wired vs wireless, I'd go wired every time.

Considering my router & cable modem is upstairs in my office, my only option is wireless.

I want a xbox. I have a ps2 and a wii. My wife is going to bitch like hell about me getting another system and further corrupting my son. But I don't care.

I'll sell you mine for 2 bills. have about 10 games, 2 controllers, flight stick and wireless adapter. it's the 20gb hdd model

I use the wireless adapter on my 360 and never had any problems with it
I dont game online much , but I watch the hell out of netflix on it.
Itll stream HD content without so much as a hiccup.

I think coqui was suspecting there may be worse ping times vs. wired which is obviously the bane of fps