Wife Swap

he made 'em earn it the hard way :fly:

I'm shocked...the ones who make the mag first shot must have started denying his octogenarian advances :lol:

Well what happened was a lot of girls became girlfriends to get in the magazine and then would move out once they got in the magazine, so Hef made a rule... no more girlfriends in the magazine.

Then the show happened and the show became popular, so of course he's going to capitalize on it. So far the girls have been in two magazines, and have gotten covers (and a back cover) of each

Guilty shows:

We just started watching Beauty and the Geek - I'd love to smash Cecile's little moneky face in.

Surrela Life 1 through Fame games - a house full of booze with Chyna Doll and Vern Troyer can't go wrong.

We watched the American Idol auditions, but stopped when they ended.

Hogan Knows Best

24 (I don't care how suspenseful it is the acting and overall feel is fucking ghey)
Oh yeah I forgot about the Fame Games, I love that :lol:

And Hogan Knows Best, I think Hulk is a good dad, I like that show.

We just started watching American Idol last year and I love it when they show the bad people and all of the mean judgements

And the way she goes through life is affecting your life...how? :confused: Who are you to decide how one must go through life? Just because you find her plain and annoying does not mean everyone else does.
I hear she was in favor of the government outlawing trans fat. Does that make you hate her now?

I download smallville weekly. Other than that, I don't watch television on a regular basis anymore. A couple years ago I would watch Veronica Mars or the OC on a semi-weekly basis. Southpark and Jeopardy were the only other shows I used to tivo.

I download smallville weekly. Other than that, I don't watch television on a regular basis anymore. A couple years ago I would watch Veronica Mars or the OC on a semi-weekly basis. Southpark and Jeopardy were the only other shows I used to tivo.

You don't watch much tv because you aren't watching GOOD tv... like 24 or Prison Break. Hmpf.

It would help if the people in this thread stopped giving that show ratings.

again, how is this show affecting your life? it ain't unless you're making the choice to let it

If anything it's stimulating our economy with the millions of dollars in ad revenue it brings in. When was the last time you contributed to society in such a way? :D

Get it V-Chip for Ve are Vatching you!

the V chip is fine and dandy because it's voluntary and as long as it stays that way everything is generally kosher. but I do wonder about the majority of people who have it...they want to keep their kids from watching stuff they shouldn't on tv

but isn't

that

what

parents

are for? :lol: nah, I'll just drop my kid in front of the boob tube for a couple hours and trust that Uncle Sam has made the right choice in how to raise my child for me. god bless America

I may be exaggerating a little, but that's is how you view things in my perspective. :hs:

No, a massive conspiracy would imply that I think most of the people in charge of our government actually have the ability to pull off such things. They don't. It's just that the people of this country are more concerned with their day to day lives than the big picture. They don't give a fuck about the future so the people in power do what people in power naturally do; give the people what they ask. The people are demanding a nanny, they want babysitters because they're too pussified to take responsibility for their own actions. This inherently leads to giving the government more power and while I don't suppose some 1984 type world is going to come along any time soon the simple fact is that those of us that are smart enough to make our own fucking choices as to what we put in and do with our bodies and money are made to follow the whims of the idiots. That gets on my nerves.

And I will still view anyone that agrees with a trans-fat ban while puffing on a cigarette or chugging a beer as another example of hypocrisy.