Wife Swap

BeerAd

Flaccid Member
Aug 15, 2005
Largo, Florida
Marklar
₥0
So what crap do you watch on TV that you honestly wonder why you are watching it. I was watching Prison Break last night and during commercials I would switch over to Wife Swap. It was a really interesting show about this crazy bomb shelter lady and a clean freak swapping. Which brings me to the title of this thread, Admit your Shit...

Name something you watch on TV that you find absolutely retarded but you continue to watch it anyways.

Another Example - I Love NY on VH1, what a horrible show that I find myself watching all the time, lol.

So what crap do you watch on TV that you honestly wonder why you are watching it. I was watching Prison Break last night and during commercials I would switch over to Wife Swap. It was a really interesting show about this crazy bomb shelter lady and a clean freak swapping. Which brings me to the title of this thread, Admit your Shit...

Name something you watch on TV that you find absolutely retarded but you continue to watch it anyways.

Another Example - I Love NY on VH1, what a horrible show that I find myself watching all the time, lol.

I should never be allowed a Nielsen box. I watch "Plastic Surgery: Before and After," "Dr. 90210," "The Real Housewives of Orange County," "Suze Orman," . . . the list goes on. Don't worry I already hate myself for it . . .

I don't really watch anything that would be embarrassing to admit. my tvs spend pretty much all their time on discovery, the history channel, TNT (for late night xfiles marathons), comedy central, cartoon network (adult swim), and spike once in a while

I should never be allowed a Nielsen box. I watch "Plastic Surgery: Before and After," "Dr. 90210," "The Real Housewives of Orange County," "Suze Orman," . . . the list goes on. Don't worry I already hate myself for it . . .

Bwahahahha, I am glad it isnt just me cause I have heard of most of those

I don't really watch anything that would be embarrassing to admit. my tvs spend pretty much all their time on discovery, the history channel, TNT (for late night xfiles marathons), comedy central, cartoon network (adult swim), and spike once in a while

So you are telling me you do not find yourself sunk into Elimidate every once in a blue moon and your mind has to tell you to change the channel??:fly:

Girls Next Door.

I'm obsessed

I used to say I watch that because kendra is amazing but honestly if you think about it my excuse holds no warrent. If I was just watching it for her I would just go onto the internet and see all of her. I had to tell myself i was lying to myself, lol

I actually enjoy that show :fly:

I used to say I watch that because kendra is amazing but honestly if you think about it my excuse holds no warrent. If I was just watching it for her I would just go onto the internet and see all of her. I had to tell myself i was lying to myself, lol

I actually joined a Yahoo group of Bridget's... which is cool because she actually responds to all of the posts and stuff... I sent her a picture of the pink computer SchmilK got me for Easter (with my kittah on top of it) and she was all "omg I waant one" so she ended up getting a pink laptop for Christmas.

:fly:

OH oh add that to the list. I even TIVO that one.

I actually paid for the season 1 dvd set, and will be buying season 2 when it comes out.

:lol:

The 3 of them do a commentary on each episode it's halarious. There's all kinds of good dirt/gossip that goes on while filming that you just don't see on the show.

I actually joined a Yahoo group of Bridget's... which is cool because she actually responds to all of the posts and stuff... I sent her a picture of the pink computer SchmilK got me for Easter (with my kittah on top of it) and she was all "omg I waant one" so she ended up getting a pink laptop for Christmas.

:fly:

:eek:

I suppose watching "saul of the molemen" on adult swim is vaguely embarrassing :fly:

2nd show on the selection list on the right...it's kind of like "land of the lost" from when I was a kid :D
http://www.adultswim.com/adultswimfix/