Why voting for the Libertarian Party isn't throwing away your vote...

NHS jobs at the minute are less than secure. I heard on the news on the way into class this morning that the NHS will see a loss of 80k jobs in the coming years.

That's if you can get an NHS job. Due to Brown's meddling, we don't even have a decent training system in place for consultants/those hoping to be consultants.

What was wrong with the old system? NOTHING

That's pretty cool, what are you studying with the OU

(An institution Thatcher saved also but we won't get into that ;))

That's pretty cool, best of luck with that! I know nothing about literature. I don't even read anymore.

Students annoy me but after 3 years I've learnt to blank them out very easily.

Sometimes I even go to the students union. Sometimes.

I'd be happy if allI ever did was read good books. It's pretty tormenting when I don't have time to read. Students annoy me from approx. 50 yards, so I doubt I could inhabit actual space with them. All that moaning, and drinking and immaturity. Dull.

I guess SU's probably have cheap booze/pool.

pints are 1.70, used to be 3x fiver but they've stopped that too..

good thing about the union is there's no shaven headed pricks who are

A) In their 30's/40's
B) Wear skin tight Neon coloured Pink or Blue tshirts with OSAKA on the front
C) Work out a little, and have some definition on their arms but have massive man boobs
D) Constantly energised and try to fight with you to impress their bleach-blonde, council facelift horror of a wife
E) Either drive or aspire to drive a BMW 3-series and if they've made a lot of money from laying tiles, then the M3. But never any other models.

I think those 5 categories explain the people and undercurrent in society who I hate the most

Are we taking euros or pounds? If that's euros then god, that's cheap. We only drink in a few places. The place I used to live still has pints at 1.70, and 99% of the people there are good friends and I like, the other 1% know I dont like them and won't be quiet about it. No violence policy, volunteers working only, it's a nice vibe.

I couldn't stand drinking in places like that either. The only other places we drink are quiet real ale pubs outside of the town centre. Old man pubs rule. :cool: