WHY THE F DID YOU HAVE A KID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt there used to be a thread stickied to the top of the forum with the rules in it OH WAIT IT'S STILL THERE OMG MINDFUCK

• No blatent spam posts or threads
  • No trolling or personal attacks
  • No racism
  • NSFW tags on all inappropriate material
  • Follow all post icon rules (see below)

Not to be devil's advocate here...

Last edited:
There's also a link inside it. SO they can see the former draconian standards!!!

The PG!!!

Hummm looks like it says nothing about posting curse words in thread titles.
wow.

* No blatent spam posts or threads
* No trolling or personal attacks
* No racism
* NSFW tags on all inappropriate material
* Follow all post icon rules (see below)

wow.

* No racism

You are one of those people who have to be explained every single thing in all possible combinations eh?

How about these rules?

[ame="http://www.uselessforums.com/showthread.php?t=5797"]Help Needed - Useless Forums[/ame]

TALKING TO FLAMINGGLORY RULES

RULE 1. You are not smarter than FlamingGlory
RULE 2. Your firearm, knife, and or combat boots are not as good as FlamingGlory's, and RULE 1.
RULE 3. When being insulted by FlamingGlory, you can try to come back, but remember RULE 1.
RULE 4. What you know about the United States, or what you think you know, is nowhere near what FlamingGlory knows, because of RULE 1.
RULE 5. FlamingGlory may only be a teenager, and live with his parents, and not own his own car, but goddamnit RULE 1.

^______^

This thread is the perfect place for me to share the humanity failures I saw in Winnipeg a couple of weeks ago.

1) The entire hotel is non-smoking, which was great. I was coming back after work one day, when I saw this woman leaning up against the outside, two year old on her lap, smoking away. Sad. Then she stands up, and I notice the big ~7 month baby bump. FAIL.

2) Worked late, go back to the hotel, get in the elevator, along with a couple and their 3-4 year old daughter. Immediately the permeating smell of weed fills the elevator. They took their daughter out with them so they could smoke a joint. FAIL.

wow.

* No racism
* No swearing in thread titles

wtf are you talking about

:shifty:

i was there for work, i don't live there

and saying indians is offensive, say "native"

Status
Not open for further replies.