WHY THE F DID YOU HAVE A KID

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the hell did people get mad at the word Indian... We still have a baseball team called Indians.

Fuck I can't remember the time I saw two Indians( feather not dot) Walking around together. I do however know quite a few Indians from India.

People been bitchin about racial stereotypes regarding indians in sports team names/mascots for the past decade.

They even tried to ban FSU from using 'Seminoles'.

So, yeah, the past decade has been huge on the entire 'find a new name for those racial monikers'.

Do we need to go back and revisit the Micheal Richards rant and fallout?

Seriously, it's only a problem when white people use it. Since you all are in minorities, it's okay for you all, because you are 'part of the group'. White people can't use the same names you all use, because we're white.

Fuck, I guess if they haven't burned down Turner field for the tomahawk chop, the Redskins, the Indians, the Braves, the Blackhawks, they're probably pretty cool with just about anything

mexicans.jpg

it's not about the 30 people that don't care, it's always about the few who do.

i used to use the n word a lot, and still occasionally do, though I try not to. made a shift several years ago when I realized it a. might offend people, and b. might get my a$$ whooped.. it really can be used as a term of endearment, but it's origins are negative.

listen to rap music for 20+ years and play hoops and see if you don't pick it up like you would any other slang.

it's not about the 30 people that don't care, it's always about the few who do.

i used to use the n word a lot, and still occasionally do, though I try not to. made a shift several years ago when I realized it a. might offend people, and b. might get my a$$ whooped.. it really can be used as a term of endearment, but it's origins are negative.

listen to rap music for 20+ years and play hoops and see if you don't pick it up like you would any other slang.

nice sig ;)

I stopped using the work Indian for that very reason, I got my ass whooped because they were offended. Maybe it's just a bunch of the Mohawks in the area I grew up in that got offended, but I sure as hell am not a big fan of getting my ass whooped.

Status
Not open for further replies.