₥0
I'm looking for kiki on here :p
http://whythefuckdoyouhaveakid.com/

O5dig2ziemyy7qpuOb1JboZHo1_500.jpg

O5dig2ziemkdbz0gBObLmr9Xo1_500.jpg
O5dig2ziem1kzkimzWYnGEeVo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
medium_Hitler_Cake.JPG

Adolf Hitler Campbell, the Holland Township toddler with the unfortunate name, was removed from his parents custody by the state.

Authorities aren't saying why, but it raises this question: Is it child abuse to give your child such a horrible name? What do readers think?

Little Adolf, who is three, was removed along with his sisters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell.

There must have been some signs of physical abuse or neglect, since I doubt DYFS can parchute in just because mom and dad are neo-Nazis with awful judgement in baby names.

When I interviewed neighbors of the family last month, Sally Miller, who lives down the road from the Campbells, said they had trick-or-treated at her home (not dressed as storm troopers, or anything--just regular Halloween costumes).

Adolf's mom, Deborah Campbell, was pregnant at the time, and when Miller congratulated her, she joked about fighting a lot with her husband. Miller also said other neighbors had heard the couple arguing.

Miller didn't discover the boy's name until it made headlines.

But according to Fox News, Holland Township Police Sgt. John Harris said cops never saw any signs of abuse and, in fact, dad Heath Campbell seemed very good with his kids.

http://www.nj.com/parenting/carrie_stetler/index.ssf/2009/01/child_abuse_to_name_your_child.html

Sorry about that. I did not know it was a rule. Is ape a mod or does she just fuck the owner? She seems to know the rules very well though. That's something to be proud of.

Thought so haha. Fly seems alright really. I'm sure most people on here aren't that bad I just got off on the wrong foot with... well fucking every one haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.