FYI Why so Blue(tooth)?

Speaker phone?

The only time you should have a bluetooth on is while driving and you have a call.

And I put my phone on speaker during that, too. While it's in the holder and the windows are closed.

Speakerphones suck first of all.

Second, I work from home - and frequently on nights and weekends, speakerphones would disrupt everyone else in the house.

Third, doesn't work so well when I'm on a call since I'm not just going to be sitting there and wasting valuable time just listening, I can do a myriad of things around the house.

If the thing is in my ear, it's because I'm on the phone, I never wear it waiting for calls or when I'm not actually on a call.

A friend of mine would put his on his ear the moment he got out of the shower in the morning and wouldn't take it off until he took his glasses off to go to bed.

He didn't have many friends.

jesus. read the fucking thread.

edit for the slow and simple:

When you are elbows deep in a linear accelerator controller that has gone bad, and you have Varian (or Seimens) on the line trying to repair it in a lead lined room that had no phone in it, carting a speaker phone in from outside the vault on a 50+ foot long cord is more dumb than just plugging in your bluetooth.

:case:
If you are going ot use it for utilitarian work purposes, why do you care so much to get it in other colors or ones that look awesome?

Fag. :heart:

When I have a call I'll be one for more then 30 min (that isn't my mom, cause those aren't planned, they just last long) I just throw in headphones.

Maybe for some of you deskbound fatasses.

Speakerphones aren't always an option, :tard:

I'm none of the above, dummy. my BB has a speakerphone. if I was on a conference call on the weekend, like you said above, I would throw it on my coffee table on speakerphone

I'm none of the above, dummy. my BB has a speakerphone. if I was on a conference call on the weekend, like you said above, I would throw it on my coffee table on speakerphone

That was Chikken posting that example... How did you get so far in CNN with such poor reading comprehension?

Oh, wait. Bluetooth Kneepads... :fly: I understand know.

That was Chikken posting that example... How did you get so far in CNN with such poor reading comprehension?

Oh, wait. Bluetooth Kneepads... :fly: I understand know.

I'm busy doing other things besides memorizing who said what here.
I can't stand bluetooth ear pieces. they're so douchey

It was 8 posts above yours.. Try another excuse, that one doesn't wash.

For the people who always wear them, I agree. Mine is only in when I'm driving or on a call.

unlike you, you fat retarded desk jockey, I'm working and have better things to do

hey, that sounds familiar! :p <3

jesus. read the fucking thread.

edit for the slow and simple:

When you are elbows deep in a linear accelerator controller that has gone bad, and you have Varian (or Seimens) on the line trying to repair it in a lead lined room that had no phone in it, carting a speaker phone in from outside the vault on a 50+ foot long cord is more dumb than just plugging in your bluetooth.

:case:

Before you call me an idiot (which is what you're insinuating) I think I should inform you that speakerphone is a feature available on all phones made after 2000 as well. No one said to bring another phone into the equation.

unlike you, you fat retarded desk jockey, I'm working and have better things to do

hey, that sounds familiar! :p <3

I think we've already established that I'm not a desk jockey...

and 32K marklar shows that obviously, you ain't THAT busy...

oops