FYI Why so Blue(tooth)?

Before you call me an idiot (which is what you're insinuating) I think I should inform you that speakerphone is a feature available on all phones made after 2000 as well. No one said to bring another phone into the equation.

Speakerphones on cell phones suck. Period. And when you are moving around to fix shit, carrying it with you, and having to repeat yourself over the background sounds of a chiller, a line conditioner, and the cooling units just don't work.

i wouldn't mind one for use in the house so that i could do other shit.

i never use speakerphone. it has always been shit unless you're just listening.

Okay; if you must use a bluetooth or any type of headset, PLEASE DO NOT WALK AROUND IN PUBLIC WITH IT CONDUCTING OTHER BIDNESS. It's so rude.

Okay; if you must use a bluetooth or any type of headset, PLEASE DO NOT WALK AROUND IN PUBLIC WITH IT CONDUCTING OTHER BIDNESS. It's so rude.

You can screw off, it's not like I'm in sales and jabbering away - I'm listening, I'll be damned if I'm going to leave wherever I am (Unless it's a restaurant) just because some turd basket decided that every moment of every day is production.

You can screw off, it's not like I'm in sales and jabbering away - I'm listening, I'll be damned if I'm going to leave wherever I am (Unless it's a restaurant) just because some turd basket decided that every moment of every day is production.

Okay-- it's just uber annoying when someone using one of those 'i'm important' status devices looks at me while they are talking and I go "what?"

"I'm on the phone"

"oh... jackass"

That's pretty much the jist.

Okay-- it's just uber annoying when someone using one of those 'i'm important' status devices looks at me while they are talking and I go "what?"

"I'm on the phone"

"oh... jackass"

That's pretty much the jist.
Ah, I don't look at people generally. Plus I'm probably visibly rolling my eyes at whatever is going on in my ear away from other people. :fly: