WTF Why have I been deadmined from my own forum??

Howdy mang. Still in Nova or thereabouts with the Dr lady?

Did anyone get divorced or married while I was gone? Me and the Mrs have been together almost 10 years but she's driving her ring right now until I get a job or cash out some Tesla stock. =)

didn’t Ted Turner hook you up ?

Sent from my iPhone because SHINGLES DOESNT CARE!

i don’t think they have cool robots like that in canada

Sent from my iPhone because SHINGLES DOESNT CARE!
The DaVinci robits are pretty much standard care now.

I should have gone down to MD Anderson in Texas when I had my "gut like a fish" surgery done in 2013. Then I'd just have a couple little dimples.

I was gonna say that sounds like some crazy up'nort shit, but apparently it's big in Milwaukee? idk man, I like meat rare and all but it's gonna be a no from me, dawg. the only way to reduce your chances of getting sick as hell is to grind up a good steak and like wouldn't you rather... have a steak?
Yep, store bought ground beef would be a recipe for disaster.

If we could actually still irradiate food, it would probably be fine. But here we are...

The DaVinci robits are pretty much standard care now.

I should have gone down to MD Anderson in Texas when I had my "gut like a fish" surgery done in 2013. Then I'd just have a couple little dimples.
ok but counterpoint: your ridiculous tattoo either wouldn't exist or wouldn't make as much sense.

@shamwow I need to know if you're doing a drive by or are you planning on spending some time with us here.
like I don't think we have cried over a member leaving like we have you, so please don't play games with our (my) hearts

I was in ATL in March and I was looking everywhere for you crossing a bunch of streets and almost getting gangraped in Buckthead

@shamwow I need to know if you're doing a drive by or are you planning on spending some time with us here.
like I don't think we have cried over a member leaving like we have you, so please don't play games with our (my) hearts

I was in ATL in March and I was looking everywhere for you crossing a bunch of streets and almost getting gangraped in Buckthead

I'll prolly stick around. Hopefully going to be employed here shortly so I'm sure I'll be back to my forum surfing at work. <3

• Love
Reactions: fly