WTF Why have I been deadmined from my own forum??

Hey man! Missed you. What you been up to? (INB4 the brain dead say "crossing the street")

Howdy, my friend! Sold our condo in ATL and just moved to JAX beach a couple months ago. We love it here! Rented a great house with a bunch of trees , no neighbors, and a stream out back. Also bought a couple (new to us) cars and got rid of the RX8 after 10 years of rarely being driven. Only put 30k on it in 10 years. You know me, love cars when I have to. Bought a 430hp Genesis 5.0 Rspec sedan with a 60k warranty thru 2026, and an almost brand new Cadillac CTS wagon with super low miles and every single option for the wife. We just have to get jobs now! I have a high paying IT consulting company trying to pimp me out as we speak and she's working on college admissions which she has done for years as well.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
HOLY FUCK!!!!!

2020 has delivered!!!!
i’m shocked shocked shocked!
like no one here ever shocks me but here is my curly sue shocking me!

HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN??

welcome fucking back !

Sent from my iPhone because SHINGLES DOESNT CARE!

Howdy! Been like 5 years. Where are you? Colombia or Canuckistan? How's your little guy? Your sig just reminded me I need to get the Shingrix shot. Got shingles 2 years ago. Looked like a spider bite on my wrist. Weird.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Howdy! Been like 5 years. Where are you? Colombia or Canuckistan? How's your little guy? Your sig just reminded me I need to get the Shingrix shot. Got shingles 2 years ago. Looked like a spider bite on my wrist. Weird.

hey!! I am happily trapped in Canada since covid has ravished the rest of the world!
little guy is 13 going on 21! he starts high school in sept 2021 so that's kinda the big deal in his life right now.
omg so like in July I was hospitalized with diverticulitis and almost died cuz of the sepsis and I totally thought of you! I was like awwww where is my Diverticula-Brother !!

ps how are you from that? did you have surgery (I cant recall)

hey!! I am happily trapped in Canada since covid has ravished the rest of the world!
little guy is 13 going on 21! he starts high school in sept 2021 so that's kinda the big deal in his life right now.
omg so like in July I was hospitalized with diverticulitis and almost died cuz of the sepsis and I totally thought of you! I was like awwww where is my Diverticula-Brother !!

ps how are you from that? did you have surgery (I cant recall)

I was operated on by a Davinci medical robot after my 2nd serious issue in 6 months back in 2012. My Dr was in the corner playing Nintendo with my colon and removed 13". Sometimes I have to sprint for the bathroom but otherwise I'm 100% and barely even have a scar thanks to the robot. How fucking painful is diverticulitis!! Stomach acid is literally leaking into your body! A nurse I had said it was worse than child birth. I believe it!

Is that you john wayne?
Is this me?

Wutup, Droolio! I thought of you and Ape the other day. We got a new Shipley donuts down the street that just opened this weekend and I had my first kolache. Eh, it was alright. Hah. They were out of sausage cheese and jalapeno though so I'll be back. Just had sausage.

I took the woman to Prague for 2 weeks a couple years ago and had real kolaches. Nothing like Shipley! They were circular and had fruit in the middle. Eh. Prague was fucking amazing though.

• Love
Reactions: APRIL

Howdy mang. Still in Nova or thereabouts with the Dr lady?

Did anyone get divorced or married while I was gone? Me and the Mrs have been together almost 10 years but she's driving her ring right now until I get a job or cash out some Tesla stock. =)

I was operated on by a Davinci medical robot after my 2nd serious issue in 6 months back in 2012. My Dr was in the corner playing Nintendo with my colon and removed 13". Sometimes I have to sprint for the bathroom but otherwise I'm 100% and barely even have a scar thanks to the robot. How fucking painful is diverticulitis!! Stomach acid is literally leaking into your body! A nurse I had said it was worse than child birth. I believe it!

i can confirm that it was 10000% worse than child birth.
i was hospitalized 14 days and
they wanted to do surgery but i have lupus as well and my drs were worried about recovery
soooo i’m not out of the woods yet but I will find out next month if I need to surgery.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Howdy mang. Still in Nova or thereabouts with the Dr lady?

Did anyone get divorced or married while I was gone? Me and the Mrs have been together almost 10 years but she's driving her ring right now until I get a job or cash out some Tesla stock. =)
I was meant to be getting married this year then everything has been postponed because of stupid pandemic.

Wessels got married, dunno if you know about that one? And August had a kid. Bunch of people seem to have kids now I guess.

i can confirm that it was 10000% worse than child birth.
i was hospitalized 14 days and
they wanted to do surgery but i have lupus as well and my drs were worried about recovery
soooo i’m not out of the woods yet but I will find out next month if I need to surgery.

Ask for the robot or they'll gut you like a fish! No joke.