WTF Why have I been deadmined from my own forum??

Wutup, Droolio! I thought of you and Ape the other day. We got a new Shipley donuts down the street that just opened this weekend and I had my first kolache. Eh, it was alright. Hah. They were out of sausage cheese and jalapeno though so I'll be back. Just had sausage.

I took the woman to Prague for 2 weeks a couple years ago and had real kolaches. Nothing like Shipley! They were circular and had fruit in the middle. Eh. Prague was fucking amazing though.
THIS IS THE BEST COME BACK POST EVER.

FUCKING A ITS FRUIT AND SOFT BREAD....

Drool is just a tard.

I still regale the story of you letting me drive your Vette and me hitting the curb. You goober. What were you thinking? lol

Eh, if you can't have fun with it what's the point? My new car has even more HP but is considerably heavier though. It still hauls.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Our new CTS wagon is a blast to drive too, for a wagon. It's such a cool car! it's got the 305hp V6 from the Camaro in it and it handles like an M3, no joke. The engine is basically a corvette LS with 2 cylinders chopped off so it makes nice noises and goes pretty well. It even gets 27mpg on the hway.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Our new CTS wagon is a blast to drive too, for a wagon. It's such a cool car! it's got the 305hp V6 from the Camaro in it and it handles like an M3, no joke. The engine is basically a corvette LS with 2 cylinders chopped off so it makes nice noises and goes pretty well. It even gets 27mpg on the hway.
305HP?

That's only 20 HP less than my '95 Avant.

jE0BNW4.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: JAXvillain
305HP?

That's only 20 HP less than my '95 Avant.

View attachment 12996

Sure. What was it stock? And you realize this wagon was made for the CTS V model, right? 550hp supercharged lsx engine? I got the grandma luxury version in comparison. The CTSV wagons are pretty much going for original MSRP of $60k 10 years later. I got this with only 46k miles on it for $16k out the door including new FL tag which is a shitload. Clean carfax too! Car is in minty fresh condition.

Sure. What was it stock? And you realize this wagon was made for the CTS V model, right? 550hp supercharged lsx engine? I got the grandma luxury version in comparison. The CTSV wagons are pretty much going for original MSRP of $60k 10 years later. I got this with only 46k miles on it for $16k out the door including new FL tag which is a shitload. Clean carfax too! Car is in minty fresh condition.
I knew you would get all defensive, pookie.

Never change.

Here's an Ibis in our back yard. We have a 3 ft long snapping turtle too. Have to find the pics. Bonus pic of Moral Orel.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh