Why does working out....

*Fuxx Burger* said:
What can ya do I guess.

We took the album down so it can no longer be viewd.

We had this happen to us once before, so we changed the address and transfered the pics onto the new gallery. We'll just do it again.

Why the hell are people so damn interrested in us :wtf:
Fuxx Furlong

*Fuxx Burger* said:
And to be fair, the most expensive thing on myc hristmas list this year is a pair of $115 boots :p

That's actually not too bad if they're all leather. It took me forever to find a pair I liked, and they cost me more than that. :hs: I bought them for me for Christmas.

My babies:
boots.jpg

computadorka said:
im posting for the good of mankind

genmay hay a nice thread about you 2.

v 1010 pics or something like that.
People like you are why I think its a good idea to pump orthotricyclen into the water supply.

Fat Burger said:
They're not. They're Uggs, so they're still justifiably expensive (at least if they're as comfortable as everyone says).
Oh hell yea... just the 3 minutes I Had my feet in them, made me feel all warm and cozy inside.

They freakin rock!! I'm sick of my brown boots leaking when I go out in the rain :(

Yeah I saw that genmay thread, Fuxx - so you gained a few pounds, so what, shit could be a lot worse. Look at it this way, at least God graced you with incredibly good looks, that's permanent, and lots of people aren't so lucky. Adding on a few pounds? That's not a permanent problem at all. Monitor your eating habits and work out a bit, damn girl, before you know it you'll be trim again. And honestly with as cute as you are it'll probably be too much for the average man to take. Average men like Fatburger.

elpmis said:
Yeah I saw that genmay thread, Fuxx - so you gained a few pounds, so what, shit could be a lot worse. Look at it this way, at least God graced you with incredibly good looks, that's permanent, and lots of people aren't so lucky. Adding on a few pounds? That's not a permanent problem at all. Monitor your eating habits and work out a bit, damn girl, before you know it you'll be trim again. And honestly with as cute as you are it'll probably be too much for the average man to take. Average men like Fatburger.

Jesus Christ....trust me.

b_sinning said:
Fuxx is cute. Genmay is just full of rude high school kids.

It's the largest collection of retards and misfits on earth. But that's what happens when bitter teens lock themselves in their rooms all day. If they all had lives there'd be an 85% reduction in posting over there.

elpmis said:
:heart:

Sarcasmo said:
It's the largest collection of retards and misfits on earth. But that's what happens when bitter teens lock themselves in their rooms all day. If they all had lives there'd be an 85% reduction in posting over there.

QFMFT

Fuxx, the only person that should care about how much you weigh is you. I have yet to see a bad picture of you. :heart: :drool:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
What can ya do I guess.

We took the album down so it can no longer be viewd.

We had this happen to us once before, so we changed the address and transfered the pics onto the new gallery. We'll just do it again.

Why the hell are people so damn interrested in us :wtf:

Geek envy. Its well established FB is a geek. Since you are an attractive girl its assumed you are not, but you are. so add an +2 to your powers. Add an additional point because you like geeks. Since FB is a geek he shouldn't be able to pull you but he did. thats like +5. He married you +10. Thats something that most normal geeks have never experienced or if they have its because they have settled. So if you look at it, you are the alpha geeks and most others are trying to be like you and are mad because they cant.