Why does working out....

*Fuxx Burger*

Flaccid Member
Jan 20, 2005
Portland OR
Marklar
₥0
Ok the title isnt really what I want to talk about, but what I do want to know is, if someone can recommend a good set of headphones for my ipod (don't make fun of me please :p)

The stupid ear buds are so uncomfortable, I hate them.
I want something that is comfortable, but I can still take them out in public (ie the gym) and not look like I'm trying to land space gear.

i have a little $20 set of sony headphones that i've never had a problem with, and i've been using them for almost a year.

they're over-the-ear style, but each earpiece clips over your ear. i just tuck the cord under my shirt so i don't get it caught on anything while i'm working out.

Ryokurin said:
I've been wondering about those. If you suggested it then they must be ok.
They don't hold a candle to the Shure e series (I want some e4c's real bad :()or Etymotic or Ultimate Ears, but they sound ok and strike me as a good idea for working out.

btw- my new toy is sitting in the TIF. You should come and see.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, the 5 guys from MIT that were building and walking around Boston/Cambridge with their wearable PC's like Borg drones a few years ago

:lol: I remember those guys.

Sarcasmo said:
Seriously, is there a bigger nerd in the entire universe than theac?

We must find this so-called ubernerd, and make him our brother. Then together we will lead the nerds, the geeks, the noobs, the computer club gurus against the government. We will tear down the walls of society and build a new one in which jocks are beasts of labor and nerds score round the clock! This society will last a thousand years!

Fat Burger said:
Are you kidding? That's cheap, compared to a lot of stuff on her list :p
:D

I added them to my amazon wish list ;)
And they are even $15 cheeper then off the site theac suggested ;)

And to be fair, the most expensive thing on myc hristmas list this year is a pair of $115 boots :p

im posting for the good of mankind

genmay hay a nice thread about you 2.

v 1010 pics or something like that.

computadorka said:
im posting for the good of mankind

genmay hay a nice thread about you 2.

v 1010 pics or something like that.

Yeah, I just went and checked it out. It reminded me that I have no reason to go to the main genmay forum, ever.

KNYTE said:
We must find this so-called ubernerd, and make him our brother. Then together we will lead the nerds, the geeks, the noobs, the computer club gurus against the government. We will tear down the walls of society and build a new one in which jocks are beasts of labor and nerds score round the clock! This society will last a thousand years!

I have a pretty hardcore nerd co-worker. He's the nerd other nerds laugh about. Anytime you ask him a question his answer is a way over complicated answer and involves deleting windows and compiling your own version of linux.

What can ya do I guess.

We took the album down so it can no longer be viewd.

We had this happen to us once before, so we changed the address and transfered the pics onto the new gallery. We'll just do it again.

Why the hell are people so damn interrested in us :wtf: