Why does working out....

Ryokurin said:
Geek envy. Its well established FB is a geek. Since you are an attractive girl its assumed you are not, but you are. so add an +2 to your powers. Add an additional point because you like geeks. Since FB is a geek he shouldn't be able to pull you but he did. thats like +5. He married you +10. Thats something that most normal geeks have never experienced or if they have its because they have settled. So if you look at it, you are the alpha geeks and most others are trying to be like you and are mad because they cant.

Yeah I think that pretty much sums it up! Good job Ryo!

Ryokurin said:
Geek envy. Its well established FB is a geek. Since you are an attractive girl its assumed you are not, but you are. so add an +2 to your powers. Add an additional point because you like geeks. Since FB is a geek he shouldn't be able to pull you but he did. thats like +5. He married you +10. Thats something that most normal geeks have never experienced or if they have its because they have settled. So if you look at it, you are the alpha geeks and most others are trying to be like you and are mad because they cant.

I don't understand the scoring system, but I like it anyway :D