GAY Why are the male Republicans so interested in lady bits all of a sudden?

George Snuffaluffagus (the ABC World News Tonight teleprompter reader/DNC hack) was the one during a Repuke debate who brought up the alleged hot topic of condoms. He pressed both Romney and Santorum on the issue. George Snuffaluffagus did this as a Demoncat strategy to get Obummer's poll numbers out of the basement with women.

jellyfish capitalist (ABC-Disney) was just something I wanted to include because of what happened to the poor guy who wrote A chink in the armor and the guy who used it on air. ABC-Disney-ESPN care more about protecting the profits from the Mouse then they do about doing what is right. A chink in the armor is a phrase that goes back to the Middle-Ages, long before any one from Europe saw anyone from Asia, let alone met them. Chink in this case means flaw, chip,weak spot, et al.

how can you be this stupid? obama has the female vote in the bag(condom joke!). with the repubs doing whatever they can short of chaining women to the stove to return them to the middle ages you couldn't be further from the truth or more deluded. what a whacky world repubs live in. so out to lunch.

how can you be this stupid? obama has the female vote in the bag(condom joke!). with the repubs doing whatever they can short of chaining women to the stove to return them to the middle ages you couldn't be further from the truth or more deluded. what a whacky world repubs live in. so out to lunch.

Honestly none of what he said made any sense at all in any way, otherwise I'd have said the same.

Dude, you really are some kind of a monster.
:D:D:D You failing makes me the monster!?? :D:D:D

Where I live they don't teach contraception in school anymore and that is what I attribute much of the problem to.
IT'S NOT THE SCHOOLS!!! IT'S THE PARENTS!!!

I recognize there is a cultural problem as well. I don't live in Bumfuck, ME or whatever the hell town you posted about. But whatever, here and in a lot of places, they aren't allowed to teach contraception anymore. Abstinence only education is what I'm arguing against and when I used my mom and grandmother, it was to display why they felt like it was okay for me to get that education in school.
you: bla bla bla, and I want the failed efforts of 3 generations to keep going! We're not gonna change!.

me: -smh-

Anyway, what if I hate that my tax money goes to organized sports or music classes or psychology classes? They are called electives for a reason. Nobody is always going to agree with everything that is taught in public school. If you don't like it, send your child to private school and leave the rest of us alone.

If you kid is failing at puberty, and you are failing at teaching it, get her some outside help and leave us parents and kids that are getting it alone. You want to shorten my kids school day with my tax dollars to make up for you and your kids failings. You leave Us alone.

that link I posted, not one example in that national study where schools are helpful. All parenting issues. Got some?

reality:

url=http://www.childtrends.org/Files//Child_Trends-2009_11_11_RB_Parents&TeenSex.pdf] Many adolescents themselves report
that their parents have the most
influence when it comes to their
decisions about sex. More than one-half
of 12-to 14-year-olds reported that their
parents have the most influence on their
decisions about sex. In contrast, only about
one-third of parents of adolescents reported
that parents have the most influence on their
adolescents’ decisions about sex. These
findings underscore the need for parents to
recognize the level of influence that they
have and, thus, to develop positive parenting
practices and healthy parent-adolescent
relationships that may help to delay sexual
activity among their teens.[/url]

translation: your kid expects more out of you than you do.

more:
http://www.education.com/reference/article/Ref_Parental_Influence/
Teens say that parents influence their decisions about sex more strongly than do friends and other sources. When asked who most influences their sexual decisions, 45 percent of teens say parents. Only 31 percent say friends are most influential, six percent cite teachers and sex educators, seven percent say religious leaders, and four percent say the media most influences their decisions about sex. Meanwhile, adults appear to overestimate the influence of peers and underestimate their own — only 32 percent of adults believe parents most influence teens’ decisions about sex, while 48 percent believe friends are most influential.5

wonderful note: Teen say that religious leaders have a greater influence than the school!!!

it is only with complete ignorance and fear that parents believe the schools should teach anything more than biology when it comes to sex ed.

Within the same grade you have kids with varying levels of physical development, maturity, responsibility, and needs, and what you advocate is giving everyone the exact same prescription. It does not work. It has not worked. It's failed, by your own admission, for decades and you want to keep it going. You think you'll get the same results for everyone if you just put together the right class. You won't. Not any more than you can put a group of kids through a track & field class and get the same results.

What you are advocating is not fair to the kids.

Last edited:
My kid is 5 months old. I'm not sure where you would get the idea that she is "failing at puberty". I don't even know what that means. Anyway, I'm done arguing with you. You are rude and offensive and you obviously have morals that are not in line with anything I would call good.

Birth control is a fact. It exists. Pretending it doesn't doesn't change anything, and withholding information or spreading disinformation on the topic is irresponsible.

And I have no problem with sex ed. When I took it in high school it was all about the technical aspects of sex and contraception, no bias (that I can recall) was involved.

I'm not arguing with either side here, I don't care, at all.

My kid is 5 months old. I'm not sure where you would get the idea that she is "failing at puberty". I don't even know what that means. Anyway, I'm done arguing with you. You are rude and offensive and you obviously have morals that are not in line with anything I would call good.

You'll be back, they always come back.

And I have no problem with sex ed. When I took it in high school it was all about the technical aspects of sex and contraception, no bias (that I can recall) was involved.

I'm not arguing with either side here, I don't care, at all.

Right, I just don't get why some people get so bent out of shape about explaining the the basic facts of human reproduction. It's not like contraception is some radical new thing-- it's been around for thousands of years.

Right, I just don't get why some people get so bent out of shape about explaining the the basic facts of human reproduction. It's not like contraception is some radical new thing-- it's been around for thousands of years.

So has Jesus....man.

Last edited by a moderator:

lol. & you . . . why do you want this failed plan to continue in schools? Planning ahead? Need somewhere to point the finger?

& your opinion of me has no relevance beyond that it's a continuation that you've already shown you don't understand.

Last edited:
lol. & you . . . why do you want this failed plan to continue in schools? Planning ahead? Need somewhere to point the finger?

& your opinion of me has no relevance beyond that it's a continuation that you've already shown you don't understand.

failed plan? how so? if school is the debil do you home school your kids?

Ya how has it failed? Eileen just wants the facts taught in school like any subject. Why are you over complicating this and being mean to her?

Ya how has it failed? Eileen just wants the facts taught in school like any subject. Why are you over complicating this and being mean to her?

It's all good. I just blocked him and am moving on with my day. It's so lovely out and I'm going to make an effort to not be so grumpy around here. I wanna go back to sunshine and flowers all the time.

failed plan? how so?

to me, the following = failed:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by eileenbunny
The United States has the highest teen pregnancy rate in the industrialized world. The Center for Disease control says that one-third of girls get pregnant before the age of 20.

if school is the debil do you home school your kids?

on this topic, yes I do. And according to the vast majority of research, that's where this topic is handled best.

Last edited:
my questions:

where in all this is there any consideration to the mental aspects of the situations? if a woman has an abortion, it will be with her the rest of her life. if she does not have an abortion, it will be with her the rest of her life. if she wanted an abortion but didn't get one, and then ends up an abusive mother, what happens then?

why isn't there more interest in education than in dealing with who has the right to choose the consequences? why don't they teach parenting classes in high school? i'd think that that would be enough right THERE to make people think twice about not using birth control. :fly: seriously, there's nothing more sobering than watching someone at ANY age try to figure out, juggle, and healthily make their way through parenting.

there's nothing wrong with teaching the science behind the bodies in school. why can't schools teach it with prior notification to the parents, and if the parents have some sort of issue with the school going over the body's reproductive systems, they go to disney world that week instead?

when i began babysitting, i chose to take babysitting classes and CPR classes. though these were not mandatory, i was a certified, educated caretaker at that point. why not consider offering courses outside the schools? parenting classes. sex ed. i know i got a break in car insurance because i chose to take a driving safety course...why not offer some sort of incentive for parents if their children take suggested courses?

i have noticed that parenting magazines offer all the same information. i can pick one up right now and read about the same stuff i read about when i first got pregnant (nine plus years ago). it irritated me until i realized that there will always be new parents out there, desperate to read about the stuff i already know. because there will always be new parents, the same information is always given (give or take the latest percentages, polls, 3/4 doctors' opinions, statistics, warnings, etc.) why don't we recycle important information on living? i think we need to go back to the basics -- of money, of parenting, of etiquette, of responsibility, etc. i don't care if you go on to college or not after high school. everyone needs to know how to budget. how to oversave and underspend. or at least know the outcomes of if you budget, for example, or if you don't. same with parenting. and jobs. and how to live. since this is what most all of us do, regardless of where we live or what we are doing. i do think it's possible to teach all aspects of any given subject without overstepping the boundaries of ethics. this is how the reproductive system works. if this happens, than this will happen. if THAT happens, then your choices are A, B, C. the end. now it's YOUR turn, young grasshopper, to figure out what to do. you are armed with the facts, with the effects....you choose. go on, take the info and run. what's that? you'd like more info on it? well, here's a brochure that tells you all the classes/sessions/seminars available outside of school. find the angle you'd like to study and go! oh! by the way! if you DO take the elective, make sure to send your certificate to your auto insurance...they give you a 10% discount!

i know it isn't THAT simple. nothing is. but the point is, educational institutions CAN find ways to teach things. and when THEY run out of power, it'd be nice to find other places to absorb education. churches, organizations...there can always be groups of people who teach a class based on a platform of beliefs. if i learn the basics and search for more information (if only to save 10% on my health insurance rate) i can choose to find one that is based on beliefs close to mine. but the point is, i have a choice...and i have a choice to become more informed, and becoming more informed has (financial) perks.

can't we just all get along???

:D

my questions:

where in all this is there any consideration to the mental aspects of the situations? if a woman has an abortion, it will be with her the rest of her life. if she does not have an abortion, it will be with her the rest of her life. if she wanted an abortion but didn't get one, and then ends up an abusive mother, what happens then?

why isn't there more interest in education than in dealing with who has the right to choose the consequences? why don't they teach parenting classes in high school? i'd think that that would be enough right THERE to make people think twice about not using birth control. :fly: seriously, there's nothing more sobering than watching someone at ANY age try to figure out, juggle, and healthily make their way through parenting.

there's nothing wrong with teaching the science behind the bodies in school. why can't schools teach it with prior notification to the parents, and if the parents have some sort of issue with the school going over the body's reproductive systems, they go to disney world that week instead?

when i began babysitting, i chose to take babysitting classes and CPR classes. though these were not mandatory, i was a certified, educated caretaker at that point. why not consider offering courses outside the schools? parenting classes. sex ed. i know i got a break in car insurance because i chose to take a driving safety course...why not offer some sort of incentive for parents if their children take suggested courses?

i have noticed that parenting magazines offer all the same information. i can pick one up right now and read about the same stuff i read about when i first got pregnant (nine plus years ago). it irritated me until i realized that there will always be new parents out there, desperate to read about the stuff i already know. because there will always be new parents, the same information is always given (give or take the latest percentages, polls, 3/4 doctors' opinions, statistics, warnings, etc.) why don't we recycle important information on living? i think we need to go back to the basics -- of money, of parenting, of etiquette, of responsibility, etc. i don't care if you go on to college or not after high school. everyone needs to know how to budget. how to oversave and underspend. or at least know the outcomes of if you budget, for example, or if you don't. same with parenting. and jobs. and how to live. since this is what most all of us do, regardless of where we live or what we are doing. i do think it's possible to teach all aspects of any given subject without overstepping the boundaries of ethics. this is how the reproductive system works. if this happens, than this will happen. if THAT happens, then your choices are A, B, C. the end. now it's YOUR turn, young grasshopper, to figure out what to do. you are armed with the facts, with the effects....you choose. go on, take the info and run. what's that? you'd like more info on it? well, here's a brochure that tells you all the classes/sessions/seminars available outside of school. find the angle you'd like to study and go! oh! by the way! if you DO take the elective, make sure to send your certificate to your auto insurance...they give you a 10% discount!

i know it isn't THAT simple. nothing is. but the point is, educational institutions CAN find ways to teach things. and when THEY run out of power, it'd be nice to find other places to absorb education. churches, organizations...there can always be groups of people who teach a class based on a platform of beliefs. if i learn the basics and search for more information (if only to save 10% on my health insurance rate) i can choose to find one that is based on beliefs close to mine. but the point is, i have a choice...and i have a choice to become more informed, and becoming more informed has (financial) perks.

WALL OF TEXT

my questions:

I was having a debate with a friend of mine on FB and his argument against abortion and therefore FOR these types of laws and legislation is because he wants to make sure the woman is punished with guilt for their decisions. He is not for abortions and thinks Roe v. Wade went the wrong way, but if that is the law of the land, the woman should be at least charged with guilt as a punishment and these procedures would inflict such punishment. As if they don't have enough guilt now.

I think this is the type of people you are going to have to fight against.