GAY Why are the male Republicans so interested in lady bits all of a sudden?

you just said it yourself. kids in the same grade can vary wildly yet they all play sports together and go to mostly the same classes. you're the one over-complicating this unnecessarily.

really? Really?

you're equating the significance and long term consequence of playing football together to kids having sex with kids.

Something Eileen DID NOT post:
The United States has the worst football standing in the industrialized world. The Center for Disease control says that one-third of girls can't play football before the age of 20.

:D

You're the one living in a fantasy world bro.

I'm on the same page as eileen now. Trying to debate anything with someone who is intellectually handicapped is really quite boring.

Enjoy your regression!!

lol. You're the one with the laser focus thinking the schools are the solution, denying reality.

you & Eileen: We want to keep doing the same thing because we lurve the results!!!
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by eileenbunny
The United States has the highest teen pregnancy rate in the industrialized world. The Center for Disease control says that one-third of girls get pregnant before the age of 20.

really? Really?

you're equating the significance and long term consequence of playing football together to kids having sex with kids.

Something Eileen DID NOT post:

:D

their classmates are the ones they will most likely have sex with you numbskull! :waw:

I remember when I went to college the first time a friend told me that having sex with a condom doesn't count so even tho she slept with everyone, she only told people she slept with three dudes (without a condom.)

I love that way of calculating. I'm going to write a children's book about it.

I remember when I went to college the first time a friend told me that having sex with a condom doesn't count so even tho she slept with everyone, she only told people she slept with three dudes (without a condom.)

Makes sense to me, cause your pussy is never touching their dick, it's no different than sticking a tampon in really.

I bet she swallows like a god damned champion!!!

I like her attitude!

except for the whole, "Honey, no, I didn't sleep with him. You and I are married. I wouldn't do that to us!"

:) :)

Last edited:
I bet she swallows like a god damned champion!!!

I like her attitude!

except for the whole, "Honey, no, I didn't sleep with him. You and I are married. I wouldn't do that to us!"

:) :)

I also had another friend that wanted to keep her virginity (thanks to her religion) so she did anal instead.

I love the logic!

I learned things in school like math and science too.
K... I learned stuff, then (at the times I went to school) I went to school and crushed it. Most of the kids in AP classes are like this.
Hey knuckle dragger - you know why YOUR schools fail so badly? Because idiots who try to push an 'abstinence only agenda on the school curriculum. Perhaps try looking at how other countries schools do it and realise where your education system is going wrong. There are as many bad or good parents in the US as in germany, spain, or anywhere else, the difference is what you actually teach in classrooms. And considering some schools still teach the retarded rhetoric of abstinence (which by the way - doesn't work) perhaps you might want to address that instead of throwing the baby out with the bathwater.
Your concept of how the US education system works is deeply flawed so either learn or fly away.

Last edited: