Who's your celebrity look-alike?

Petition to make this our new rage smiley

:liam:

Or plain and simple :rage:

e8y4u4yr.jpg

Or this :coqui:

Vy1mPnf.jpg

Average is 5'10" in the US, right? How tall are you, btw?

Lol. I really am not. :heart: I wish I could be one of those perfect people that could smile & it's just perfect in every photo.

He wears these huge shorts that make him look shorter, for real.
In jeans & a T, he looks like his height.
Kinda like when us shorties wear certain things that really should not be worn by shorties, because we look short & stumpy. :fly:

Average is 5'8" in the US. I'm 5'10" as well. Used to be 5'11" but my heavy squatting has compressed my back a little.

Average is 5'8" in the US. I'm 5'10" as well. Used to be 5'11" but my heavy squatting has compressed my back a little.

I miss that extra inch or so you lost - but in a few years I'll start decompressing I'm sure and be a shorter than I am now so it won't matter :lol:

@Applesauce I mean this in a nice way - either you take a lot of pics and throw away tons or you are photogenic. I am so not at all it's not even funny. It's rare to find a photo I like of myself.

It was a photo of you guys together though that made me think it - not his clothes. But he could have been slouching a bunch too.

Last edited by a moderator:
When you were younger a lot of your pictures you posted had the squint in the eyes that he always had. I think that played a big part in people saying that.

ok that I can understand

however the fact that someone on an internet forum can say to me "when you were younger" and be right about it kind of creeps me out :lol: I've known you people too fuckin long

My boss thinks DJB looks like Keither Sutherland

hm. maybe?

bald Leonard Hofstadter after any episode where he grows a beard.

yo I wish, he dated kaley cuoco

B2NX8ZE.jpg

i don't see it tho

hugh grant, but not since my snazzy new coupe de cheveux.
i now look like hugh grant post chemo.

I got this today from the UPS guy:

isla-fisher-hairstyle-3.jpg

Isla Fisher (the chick in Wedding Crashers)

He was being ridiculous though.