Who's your celebrity look-alike?

Yea, he does. :fly:

Guess we need to see him irl. Or know him, to think differently?

Just like Liam looks like that dwarf dude, too. :fly:
Which is like, so true because someone said so!
If you think so - I seriously do not see it like at all.

He looks more like my boss than Luis does.

Probably seeing him IRL would make a difference but I cannot think of a pic where Luis looks like him anyway.

I find Lou to be fugly totally which is probably why I cannot see it at all.

geoff stults
005WDC_Geoff_Stults_001.jpg

Last edited:
someone on genmay once said I looked like gilbert gottfried but I never saw it

19033_1321943364291_2797293_n.jpg

I don't have a celebrity lookalike

edit: for comparison

aCrGuq8.jpg

I'm so chunky

Last edited:
Yea, he does. :fly:

Guess we need to see him irl. Or know him, to think differently?

Just like Liam looks like that dwarf dude, too. :fly:
Which is like, so true because someone said so!

Yeah, I'm not photogenic at all. So what I look like in pictures and what I look like in real life are somewhat different. And it's been a while since I've seen a picture of Liam, so I was going on memory. I see some resemblences to either of the two people I mention, but out of the two, from what I remember, I thought he looked more like the other guy (Lee Arenburg)

someone on genmay once said I looked like gilbert gottfried but I never saw it

19033_1321943364291_2797293_n.jpg

I don't have a celebrity lookalike

edit: for comparison

aCrGuq8.jpg

I'm so chunky

When you were younger a lot of your pictures you posted had the squint in the eyes that he always had. I think that played a big part in people saying that.

Yeah, I'm not photogenic at all. So what I look like in pictures and what I look like in real life are somewhat different. And it's been a while since I've seen a picture of Liam, so I was going on memory. I see some resemblences to either of the two people I mention, but out of the two, from what I remember, I thought he looked more like the other guy (Lee Arenburg)

Here I just thought you picked him because he was short and bald :fly:

I'm not photogenic, either. One pic can look totally different from the next.

Which is funny because no one on this site is like "really tall", except maybe for IBWIP. Liam is 5'10" & stocky. Most others that are tallish here are more lanky than anything, making them appear taller.

I thought the average height of the guys here was around 6'2" though? Obviously IBWIP is above that average, and Liam and I are below it.

Which is funny because no one on this site is like "really tall", except maybe for IBWIP. Liam is 5'10" & stocky. Most others that are tallish here are more lanky than anything, making them appear taller.

I was just basing on the pics when you went to FL. He really looked shorter in those photos.

And if you are not photogenic then I'm a fat old lady.

I thought the average height of the guys here was around 6'2" though? Obviously IBWIP is above that average, and Liam and I are below it.
Average is 5'10" in the US, right? How tall are you, btw?
I was just basing on the pics when you went to FL. He really looked shorter in those photos.

And if you are not photogenic then I'm a fat old lady.
Lol. I really am not. :heart: I wish I could be one of those perfect people that could smile & it's just perfect in every photo.

He wears these huge shorts that make him look shorter, for real.
In jeans & a T, he looks like his height.
Kinda like when us shorties wear certain things that really should not be worn by shorties, because we look short & stumpy. :fly: