Whos for dinner?

My freshmen year of college my roommates dad sent us several pounds of beef jerky made from Caribou he had got while hunting in Alaska. It was the best jerky I've had in my whole life. I still daydream of it. I should have killed that a-hole roomie so I could have had all the jerky to myself.

My freshmen year of college my roommates dad sent us several pounds of beef jerky made from Caribou he had got while hunting in Alaska. It was the best jerky I've had in my whole life. I still daydream of it. I should have killed that a-hole roomie so I could have had all the jerky to myself.

I hear that 7 out of 10 jerky-related murders are sent to a grand jury without charges.

I had some chicken nachos for dinner last night
breakfast this morning I had a big pancake, a scambled egg with chz, and some sausage

you totally could have gotten away with it if you did it with second hand prayer

tonight i'm having a grilled bbq pork loin and vegetables grilled in a tinfoil packet with butter and garlic. i'll be eating leftovers for a week.

We have TONS of moose jerky and sticks so if you want a sample let me know!

fish and fucking chips for the second time in two weeks

i hate being too tired to cook =[

Ky decided to help himself to our eggs, so we are having breakfast for dinner tonight to use up all the ones he cracked.

aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha that's awesome! he is into EVERYTHING, isn't he?

we had ham and cheese sandwiches because we got back late from a playdate. we probably would have had ham and cheese sandwiches if we were hanging around here all day, regardless.