GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m screwed fellas. I’m 99% sure I have some sickness that’s gonna do me in soon. Every day is worse than the previous. This ain’t living, but I have to stick around for my son, just a little longer.

I’m screwed fellas. I’m 99% sure I have some sickness that’s gonna do me in soon. Every day is worse than the previous. This ain’t living, but I have to stick around for my son, just a little longer.

:sadface:

Like something your doc can figure out or general deterioration or long term effects of the accident?

Immi, you're not leaving us and taking that magnificent beard with you.

Symptoms?

Sicker than usual since Sunday mid day, breathing extra crappy and my better inhaler won’t touch it, woke up a half dozen times with panick attacks and hot cold sweats.

My infectious disease guy said to subtract 20+ years off my projected life expectancy and I think I’m nearing it.

Both I think. It’s a long story that I don’t care to get to far into but I’ll leave it at this: I can’t afford to stick around comfortably.

You better stick around long enough for me to come make you some grandma style stick to your ribs home cookin. Put some meat on your bones.

If you need a kidney I got a extra one. Got some miles on it but it ain't used up yet.

You better stick around long enough for me to come make you some grandma style stick to your ribs home cookin. Put some meat on your bones.

If you need a kidney I got a extra one. Got some miles on it but it ain't used up yet.

The weight thing has almost lost its humor on me. I also noticed that I’ve been subconsciously making sure my roomie son doesn’t catch a glimpse of me changing my shirt, because I’m sure he’d freak out.

Both I think. It’s a long story that I don’t care to get to far into but I’ll leave it at this: I can’t afford to stick around comfortably.
So sorry bro. Hopefully the return of warmer weather will help some. Calories go further, sunlight improves mood. Prayers that you get somewhat better and hang in here longer. I'm fond of you - I know it doesn't always come out that way. ;(

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and nukes
The weight thing has almost lost its humor on me. I also noticed that I’ve been subconsciously making sure my roomie son doesn’t catch a glimpse of me changing my shirt, because I’m sure he’d freak out.

Is there some medical muscle deterioration thing or you just not getting enough to eat?

If you like peanut butter it's one of the most calorie dense things there is. Good protein and fat and it's affordable.
Mayonnaise also lots of calories.
Beans are good for you and cheap.
What about calcium for your bones? Dairy products or at least supplements.
Any meat is protein and fat too, doesn't have to be top shelf.

Trying to think of stuff you can afford to get enough calories and nutrition basics then maybe use some multivitamins to help fill in the gaps.

Vegetables are generally cheaper and all the fruit isn't really expensive all the time. Can pick through that section and come up with something.

And if you haven't applied for any assistance like food stamps or something, do it. That's what it's for.

Status
Not open for further replies.