GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. I have no idea why it would bother you.
Have you tried Metamucil?

it’s ALWAYS at the top of my feed and i have to hit mark as unread to kill it
it’s annoying and i know i’m not the only one who feels this way sooooo a thread block would work in this case.

Metamucil... lol funny story
back in my clubbing days, i knew lots of club promoters and DJs and i was always on guest lists and shit, so i’d always have my name as Metamucil+ 4 on the lists.
my buddy came up with that one coke fueled night

on my tapacaca feed
Ah. I don't use it so don't know.
Being the 17th century purist I am I just operate it like you would on a normal computer, just do that on a phone instead, which is really a small computer that happens to be able to make telephone calls.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and nukes
it’s ALWAYS at the top of my feed and i have to hit mark as unread to kill it
it’s annoying and i know i’m not the only one who feels this way sooooo a thread block would work in this case.

Metamucil... lol funny story
back in my clubbing days, i knew lots of club promoters and DJs and i was always on guest lists and shit, so i’d always have my name as Metamucil+ 4 on the lists.
my buddy came up with that one coke fueled night
So why don't you just "Unwatch". In your account preferences you should have have the watched thread Alerts on and just don't watch the ones you don't want.

oh trust me i don’t WATCH this thread at all. it’s in the “new posts” feed

This has come up at different times. There should be an option to completely block a thread from view. One man's trash is another's treasure and all that huff but a thread block would be the best thing to hit here in a long time.
That and bring back the title rape thread.

This has come up at different times. There should be an option to completely block a thread from view. One man's trash is another's treasure and all that huff but a thread block would be the best thing to hit here in a long time.
That and bring back the title rape thread.

Idk I'm pretty satisfied with my title.

Burned a couple gift cards to Logan's Roadhouse so picked up a kid and got chips and artichoke dip and steak and shrimp and baked potato and coleslaw and Mac and cheese and bread and butter and tipped the waiter like 50% and now I'm at the grocery store next door picking up some ice cream and we're gonna go home and lay up and eat ice cream like good little pigs and life is good and they're playing wake me up before you gogo at the grocery store.

Burned a couple gift cards to Logan's Roadhouse so picked up a kid and got chips and artichoke dip and steak and shrimp and baked potato and coleslaw and Mac and cheese and bread and butter and tipped the waiter like 50% and now I'm at the grocery store next door picking up some ice cream and we're gonna go home and lay up and eat ice cream like good little pigs and life is good and they're playing wake me up before you gogo at the grocery store.

I have no memory of this. Must have been black out drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.