GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like fish but I could like them more if their drummer would just settle down and stop trying to impress people every other measure. "Look at me Mom dividing again and now I'm dividing again and now I'm dotting the eighth notes and now I'm playing it straight" etc etc. Why not just settle into a pocket with your bass player and stop being a fukkn show off?

that is why i hate them,... and the lengthy tunes! would much rather listen to the Dead

Cool thing about vinyl on a cheap record player is It's almost a rule you have to listen to the entire side. No skipping songs.
No way to lift the arm without at least a tiny scratching. Just call me shaky.
I don't usually skip songs anyway. But still.

i can't be arsed to skip songs on a record. way too much effort to lift the little thing, find the space in the grooves, and put it back down properly.

hell, i already have enough trouble when there's more than one disc to swap out and flip over.

Cool thing about vinyl on a cheap record player is It's almost a rule you have to listen to the entire side. No skipping songs.

I try to listen to the full album if I can
At the very least one side, then the other when I come back to it

Well, on a slightly better turntable you have the nice "gentle lift" device that does that. Michael J. Fox could do it without a scratch. Yeah, that was kinda mean - just making a point and resorting to sick humor. Sue me.

Well, on a slightly better turntable you have the nice "gentle lift" device that does that. Michael J. Fox could do it without a scratch. Yeah, that was kinda mean - just making a point and resorting to sick humor. Sue me.

The arm of my player has a sticker that reads "Lift arm here to scratch the fuck out of your record".

Status
Not open for further replies.