GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs-Pt II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myth. Maybe.

I was dating a Hawaiian Native for awhile and she said they had good stuff, but not as wide spread as here. People moved here from Hawaii left and right because it was getting too expensive there.

They don’t call Humboldt the Emerald Triangle for nothing.

Guy we know lived there for a good while and said the same thing. Everything is super expensive and while they have good weed it's not the paradise people think who've never been or only went as tourists.

When he went to visit he'd bring us back kona coffee which was excellent.

Weed is funny. I remember back in the day I buy some homegrown shake that should have been crap but I get a nice pleasant buzz off it. It all depends on the strength of the seeds, the nutrients in the soil, The Cure process etc etc.
And growing strictly females. 70s weed - 50% or more seeds ,plant wasted energy forming them and capped out too early. Just keeping them sinsi ups the THC 50-100%. And better cures so the active ingredients :) aren't being ruined. But good genes are certainly the first step.

I realized after spending a lot of money a few years ago that there are too many records I want in my collection for me to order online, because when it's all right there in front of me it's too hard to just pick a couple.

so unless it's newly released and not really in stores, I stick to digging through local shops to fill in the blanks.

don’t get me wrong Nuber, i’m glad you guys have your own thread to gay it up and shit, i just don’t wanna see it, or constantly see it at the top of my feed or god forbid accidentally open it. you know what i mean?

What's a "feed"?
I just see the list of threads on the page and open the ones I want but maybe there's a different way to set things up?

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
don’t get me wrong Nuber, i’m glad you guys have your own thread to gay it up and shit, i just don’t wanna see it, or constantly see it at the top of my feed or god forbid accidentally open it. you know what i mean?

I respect that for sure. It does get a little tedious constantly hitting Mark as read.

Status
Not open for further replies.