GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

Last audition I went to I got to listen to the two previous bass guys .
It was a vintage brit pop cover band and they were slapping all over everything where there wasn't any .Drummer kept speeding up , guitfiddle was a wallflower catatonic .
Me and the keyboardist kept exchanging knowing looks when they arsed it up .
They had good song choices though , bandleader didn't show up .

Last audition I went to I got to listen to the two previous bass guys .
It was a vintage brit pop cover band and they were slapping all over everything where there wasn't any .Drummer kept speeding up , guitfiddle was a wallflower catatonic .
Me and the keyboardist kept exchanging knowing looks when they arsed it up .
They had good song choices though , bandleader didn't show up .
You should have been hired to fire the guy who would have hired you.

Wow that was fast , already have a fri 13th full moon story for today .

I live in an olde house converted into apts .
2 years ago momma rat mooved in to have pups in the fall/winter, took months to trap them all .They were in every ceiling ,, every wall , everywhere ,and they played soccer with found shiny items in the ceilings .

Today , landlord had a leaky pipe investigated and had to cut into the ceiling over my kitchen sink , dish cleaning rack , shelves of dishes , cups , cutlery , cutting boards .

No drop sheet was used and detritous covered everything and left there for me .

Worker is an ex nurse handiwoman .
Regardless , shoulda known better .

I've calmed down .

Wow that was fast , already have a fri 13th full moon story for today .

I live in an olde house converted into apts .
2 years ago momma rat mooved in to have pups in the fall/winter, took months to trap them all .They were in every ceiling ,, every wall , everywhere ,and they played soccer with found shiny items in the ceilings .

Today , landlord had a leaky pipe investigated and had to cut into the ceiling over my kitchen sink , dish cleaning rack , shelves of dishes , cups , cutlery , cutting boards .

No drop sheet was used and detritous covered everything and left there for me .

Worker is an ex nurse handiwoman .
Regardless , shoulda known better .

I've calmed down .
You can come stay with me until you get your life sorted out, I've got room

There's a lot of country songs that have more complex bass parts than that. I'll play 1s and 5s for those songs to. Nobody gives a shit, it's a bass.
You realize you just said fuck your life Blugher right ?

Your punishment is to lift the keyboard bass part on Joe Jackson's 'steppin' out " .

I will consider forgiving you if you can do it on a four-banger .