GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

I finished Ænema. It sounded a bit heavier than Lateralus. I'm not really surprised. At this point I just love Tool in general. This one had a few weird whispering parts. No more weird than some of the parts in other albums. Extra points for a very strong start and even stronger finish.

Here is my view while I was listening.
20190912_103957.jpg

Maybe she's smart enough to not waste her time marketing too good to be true magic weight loss pills to men. Those are for separating women from their money. Too good to be true magic dick pills are for separating men from their money.
Men are just as stupid ime. Either way my post is there in the light of day calling her out and her lack of response speaks just as loud as a response.

Men are just as stupid ime. Either way my post is there in the light of day calling her out and her lack of response speaks just as loud as a response.

That was my point, men are just as stupid...just for different things.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
So one of my former clients tenants called me up saying the housing authority was coming around doing inspections on her place.
So I got to spend some time hauling contraband over to my place for a few days.

This stuff makes me feel like a kid again, like we're really getting away with something. Sticking it to The Man, fuck The System .

I'll get paid in food stamp steaks and favors, Oorah..

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas and nukes
I also have a funny lake story.
So I come around the corner of the cabin and lo! a big ol bear is standing out by the biffy.
So I grabs my anti-bear walking stick and I says "hey Yogi you cant be here. Be off with you!" and to show I mean business I smack a nearby tree with my stick with fury in my eyes.
The bear watches all this.....and sits down

You saw it too? Pretty cool eh?

He probably was being nice since you have a newish habit of inflating the events.

It was a big cat. The “funny” story was slightly amusing, at best. And the “bear” was your boyfriend.

People try to be nice to you and you respond with barbs. Sad.

• Haha
Reactions: pacojas