GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

He probably was being nice since you have a newish habit of inflating the events.

It was a big cat. The “funny” story was slightly amusing, at best. And the “bear” was your boyfriend.

People try to be nice to you and you respond with barbs. Sad.
Dont be sad Immi. Heres a pic of my granddaughter to cheer you upResized_20190828_140120.jpeg

Never saw a lynx up there. Did have a couple bobcats living in our area. Hearing those things scream will give you chills.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Undertow is good. The 7 minutes of nothing on the last song has been the biggest let down from any of their albums. They could have just made the song shorter. It's been my least favorite album but just like the others it's close enough that being my least favorite doesn't mean it wasn't great.

Moving on to their EP next and then their Demo. I'll have to find the demo online. It's not on Spotify for some reason. They sold copies of it so I don't see why they wouldn't include it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Oh gotcha. Craigslist can change anyone's life who's brave enough. Usually negatively. You have to get lucky to get a positive change. For instance, I answered one post on CL for a country band. I still smell like cigarettes.
Did everyone smoke in the rehearsal space or something ?

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
The whole family needed a cigarette after trying him out.
They said I was the best bass player they've found in years. Shock as hell that I was so young and talented. I'm not that good. It was old country. I could play just about every song without playing more than the 1 and 5. Those old guys could play circles around me and it was my job to let them.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
They said I was the best bass player they've found in years. Shock as hell that I was so young and talented. I'm not that good. It was old country. I could play just about every song without playing more than the 1 and 5. Those old guys could play circles around me and it was my job to let them.
Good for a bass player to know his'n place!