GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

FUck yes!! I was so pissed. I was lucky - wife saw them as they left, then a neighbor who was out walking waved me down, "did I just see 2 n-ers riding your bikes"(black neighbor, my favorite guy to hang with :fly: ). "They went into that neighborhood". And for a few minutes, I was the only kinda white man in that corner of da hood.

On this mission the recovery of the bicycle is a given. My job is to reighn in Mom.

Really I'm gonna turn her loose as long as I can get away with, then exfiltrate before shit gets legal

Any smooth operator will tell you getting incapacitated by any means is a no-no.

Half the reason we are going to be successful is that we are alert and they are not.

That feels so much better than any high.

That look when they know they're fucked and there is no escape.
cueing Steppenwolf, again . . .

I'd cut if he stands,
And I'd shoot him if he'd run
Yes, I'd kill him with my Bible
And my razor and my gun

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
cueing Steppenwolf, again . . .

I'd cut if he stands,
And I'd shoot him if he'd run
Yes, I'd kill him with my Bible
And my razor and my gun

My wife is a fuckin attack dog whereas I'm more like a panther.

The concern is never accomplishing the mission. It has more to do with legalities and PR.

• Gravy
Reactions: wetwillie
Better bike story due to no intervention needed on my part: Was playing in a band and we rehearsed at my place. Well, apparently while we were playing a gig, one of the hanger-ons who would come listen broke into my garage and stole my brand new Panasonic 21 speed. My first new bike ever. Made police report, homeowner's insurance sent me $100. Almost a year to the day the cops call me "we have your bike." I'm thinking they found it in a field, stripped. Nope. That dude who stole it was hit by a drunk driver right about when we would have been packing our gear to go home, got dragged a few hundred feet. Bike was in evidence the whole time.

It wasn't "instant karma" but close enough.

Last edited:
Shit gets bad enough I'll be like well if you need to kick their ass I'll hold your purse.