GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

Eddie is already fighting one war with the woodchucks. He shouldn't open a second front.
I already killed them all - God will sort them out. I'd like some big pussy - but the wife is still sleeping.

Seriously, that sounds very cool. But as hips mentioned, I'm not hunting anything I'm not eating, unless it is a varmint animal. Cougar is not a varmint, is actually more on my side of the varmint and deer removal equation. *I cook the occasional woodchuck(has to be big), rarely a rabbit(too small to bother). For decades people have claimed to see a black panther(?really dark cougar) just north of me. IDK. DNR has reported brown bears have moved within 30 miles of me, moving south along the railroad easement/tracks, which I live less than a mile from. That is kind of scary even if prepared.

Last edited:
Damn , they're bait now and Eddie's between them ......
This should be good .
Hand to cougar with my trusty bowie knife - I'mma going down swinging. FUcking cougars are 250 miles north of me. While looking at that article I saw another - 4 marijuana products pulled from market, contaminated with heavy metals. MAinly cadmium - fucking stoners need to be more careful with their batteries.

The snobs who planned our high schools 20 year didn't bother to include anyone but the rich and or popular white kids so naturally I heard nothing about it :fly:

Guy I went to high school with who lives a county over was surprised I got exactly zero info about it.
My high school graduating class was 104 people, so the school naturally is able to keep closer tabs on us.

We weren't all rich or white, but there was a good deal of both.

I already killed them all - God will sort them out. I'd like some big pussy - but the wife is still sleeping.

Seriously, that sounds very cool. But as hips mentioned, I'm not hunting anything I'm not eating, unless it is a varmint animal. Cougar is not a varmint, is actually more on my side of the varmint and deer removal equation. *I cook the occasional woodchuck(has to be big), rarely a rabbit(too small to bother). For deceased people have claimed to see a black panther(?really dark cougar) just north of me. IDK. DNR has reported brown bears have moved within 30 miles of me, moving south along the railroad easement/tracks, which I live less than a mile from. That is kind of scary even if prepared.

You think you got them all ( the woodchucks).
Sounds to me like they've made allies and are moving in reinforcements ( the bears, Eddie. The bears). Not to mention a stealthy dark cougar.

You think you got them all ( the woodchucks).
Sounds to me like they've made allies and are moving in reinforcements ( the bears, Eddie. The bears). Not to mention a stealthy dark cougar.
THe ghosts of dead woodchucks spoke to bears? Any way you could hook a brother up with some of that shit yer smokin? :p

I beat the shit out of Assassin's Creed 2, so I bought the Ezio trilogy (AC2, brotherhood, and revelation). I also bought AC1.

Now I know I already had AC2 and it was silly to get it again but I figured I would give the other copy away. Well, when I'm in the car I realize that my copy of AC1 is actually AC2. So now I have three AC2s.

The price sticker was on the Roman numeral 2. 🤡
15672956741391455304769.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
EDPDlazXUAIlwdP

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and Immigrant