GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

The Spartanburg gig deserves a dishonorable mention. Venue owner set up a $50 bar tab for us, three sober alcoholics. Usually we can parlay that into food but the food concession is a separate corporation. So I spent $30 feeding me and the drummer.
Brewery owner basically fired us after the 1st set. "You're so loud I can't hear conversation at the bar..."
Yeah so? We're a rock band what the fuck skeeter.
It was the body language more than the words.
So we played at chamber music attack levels for the rest of the evening.
When asked how the levels had changed and if it was acceptable, Brewery guy just said "You need to learn how to gauge a room. And you should have brought a bussload of patrons...". What the fuck? We brought 13 people, and we live 60 to 75 miles away. Don't blame us for your failing business.
He paid.
We completed our contract and left.
The goober vacated the premises before we were even done.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Lol I spilled black bean hummus on my brown cargo shorts before the Ballantyne show. No wonder all the cougars gave me disgusted looks.
Also it's a scientific fact that rich women can run your credit with their Terminator eye.
Biff Loehman...no prospects.

• Haha
Reactions: Strings
Lol I spilled black bean hummus on my brown cargo shorts before the Ballantyne show. No wonder all the cougars gave me disgusted looks.
Also it's a scientific fact that rich women can run your credit with their Terminator eye.
Biff Loehman...no prospects.
You couldn't sing us a song, because you could only hummus one?

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII
So BL (band leader) booked us into a redneck chickenwire joint and they denied the booking. I had just loaded up the Prius and got the call halfway out of the HOA. No big thang, I put away my Tony Lamas and Stetson and unloaded the car.

No one ever died for lack of Merle Haggard.