GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

Ood to see you. Come to my show Saturday in Gastonia bring the family and the dogs. It's one of them micro breweries wut expects kids and dogs. I will bring basses and do singy things.
What time you start?

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
I've had a full vegg weekend. Lucy has been lawn obsessed (she took the summer off). They built a new beach on the lake here in town. It's gonna be a shit show when the peasants figure out it's here next summer. We went today and I had a nice long talk with the local redneck who grew up here. I apologized for the War Of Northern Aggression - it's a real ice breaker!
20 minutes of marital coitus bliss. Is it kinda dumb to sign on to one vagina for life? Dunno. But one should avail oneself of said vagina in any case.
I kinda want to buy $500 in bass accessories. I've been on that bass place for a while now- I really think some of those dudes spend 10 hours a day changing strings and doing setups!
I played bass all weekend. Yesterday I cooked a top round roast to perfection! Yum.
I turned 57 9 days ago. It's alright. Beats the alternative. I got steak and pie for my birthday.
We're gonna go to Greece next summer. I want to float on the Mediterranean. Lucy wanted to start in Israel, go through Jordan into Turkey. Not with 14 year olds! Too dangerous.
We built a Lanai recently @fly . We're going to enclose it in glass shortly. The problem with this is if the city notices my taxes are gonna go through the roof.
I'm so high on Maslow's Hierarchy I might float away.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and fly
I presented an idea to my band last year- the "Outlaw Concert Series".
The idea was as follows;
Show up at a city park with an amphitheatre. Set up and start playing at full volume. Make sure to NOT obtain a permit for this. Film it for our YouTube channel and try and go viral.
If the cops show up and ask for a permit, I'll just pull a Ron Swanson.

• Gravy
Gig got double booked last night. The new booker is some dude named Matilda who has a meth habit. He went with the other band.
We're gonna do one more show at this venue (unless he double booked) and call it a day there.
Bummer cause I like playing there. Nice wait staff cool crowd and comped dinner. It's also 20 minutes from my house.

• Gravy
Hey You Hello GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Did four performances this weekend. Friday night in Hipsterville Plaza Midwood neighborhood . Saturday more hipsterville microbrewery shit NODA. Church choir yesterday. Then last night we did two hours at a BBQ in downtown Matthews. The cornmeal shrimp were excellent.
I'm burnt.

• Gravy
i did my second duo gig, last one was in 2017 lol

F93E7613-B984-4831-B133-559C91404FC7.jpeg5a437f32-84bd-411a-99f5-9a93565b3c65.jpeg

nux atlantic is the newest addition, it had some weird clock noise that i got rid by keeping the reverb part on with the reverb level off (otherwise there would reverb throughout the show), that eliminated the clock noise

i hope everybody's doing well :) :heart: