GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

Eh, J can be be pretty damn funny regardless. Doesn't need to be big fish in little pond to shine.
He owns the bad joke thread.
I have that thread on ignore
Wtf man that thread is one of this places redeeming qualities.
I now question your judgement.

I just read a few of the thread's latest jokes. That thread still sucks & shall remain on ignore. I dont know why you boobs are so easily entertained but damn! you must be easy to do xmas shopping for

• Barf
  • Gravy
Reactions: adi and nukes
Saw a nasty car accident on the way home.
Two actually about a block apart. They looked unrelated other than the second one might have been caused by rubber necking.
The bad one was a car crushed under a big rig trailer. The roof was roughly flat even with the hood and trunk and creased downward in the middle. I could only see the drivers side. The doors weren't open. I think whomever might have still been inside.

• Sad
  • Barf
Reactions: pacojas and nukes
On this day in 1624 the colony of Virginia passed legislation exempting the upper class from punishment by whipping.

/Politics

• Barf
  • Gravy
Reactions: nukes and OOD
I’ve seen some nasty accidents. Even stepped on a tongue once.

Once saw one similar to what @Strings described above. On a four lane highway with a large dipped median in between lanes. Westbound car went into the dip and went out the other side airborne, and took the pillars and roof off a car coming the other way. The cops were just beginning to tarp over it when I went slowly past, and I could see the driver in the car didn’t have time to duck and it took him off just below the shoulders. Fuckin nasty, I tell you what.

• Barf
Reactions: nukes
tumblr_o46uejfhBf1t81ilto4_r3_250.gifv

• Barf
  • Gravy
Reactions: nukes and OOD