GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

prove yourself, buddy! 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

giphy.gif

I have to get up earlier than normal.now cause the one cat needs to be looked after and get his meds and stuff. Coffee is already made and already stunk.up the bathroom and its only 0600. Got another 30 minutes before rollout. This is bullshit. I could've spent at least 26 of those minutes sleeping.

Morning TV news is trying to scare the shit out of everyone with this stupid virus bullshit. No wonder people are stupid and panicky they watch this garbage.

The world needs to get turned off then turned back on again. Or fuck it maybe just leave it off.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and adi
I don't know what happened to the last half hour, I think I time warped it. Now everything is behind schedule and the whole day is fucked sonofabitch.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas and adi
So here's my plan. I'm going to find something to trigger my allergies and then go food shopping wearing a cheap dust mask. Even wet the front of it with coffee.
That should clear the way.
Or get me killed.

Last edited:
So here's my plan. I'm going to find something to trigger my allergies and then go food shopping wearing a cheap dust mask. Even wet the front if it with coffee.
That should clear the way.
Or get me killed.

Don’t forget the catsup trickle out of your ears. It’s the details that matter most.

Had to call my Mexicans and tell em don't leave the job man I'm on my way, just go get us some breakfast tacos and I'll pay you guys starting 0700 anyways.

You still own people down there? Texas really IS weird.

The world needs to get turned off then turned back on again. Or fuck it maybe just leave it off.

Welcome to my church, my son.

• Gravy
  • Love
Reactions: adi and HipHugHer