GAY Who are the Flatboi Downs - Part III

Saw a work truck in traffic said "Cold Is On The Right Plumbing".
I'd call that guy.
Guy who I bought this house off finished the basement after the city was gone. All hot/cold is backwards. He also had no idea there was a difference between hot & neutral with wiring. Sometimes it worked out, sometimes not.

Guy who I bought this house off finished the basement after the city was gone. All hot/cold is backwards. He also had no idea there was a difference between hot & neutral with wiring. Sometimes it worked out, sometimes not.
I didn't understand Hips' post until I read yours. quite the ah-ha moment. My parents' water is backwards on their kitchen sink. I lived there close to twenty years and never figured it out. Now that I have a house of my own, I fear I never will.

I didn't understand Hips' post until I read yours. quite the ah-ha moment. My parents' water is backwards on their kitchen sink. I lived there close to twenty years and never figured it out. Now that I have a house of my own, I fear I never will.
Things to remember . . .
"Hot on the left, cold on the right, shit goes down the middle."
ELectrical outlets: black(wire) / gold(screw). Beverly Hillbillies reference.

morning babas :)
this is dedicated to our so called leaders and emo internet warriors (especially on fb and intsa) who love fighting small fights while ignoring the hardcore

That rhythm track sounds like an 80s synth I can't think of the name of. Most likely a Roland or Yamaha.